TITAN UPDATES.

Darn, my first kobe V...is like buying an Enzo...cant have them, if you dont have the early models..hehehe..plus raffle luck...

good luck to NT peeps, atleast no Jejemons lining up..hihihi

"You must wear OR BRING any kobe sneaker to qualify for the raffle"

just for clarification... does this mean i can bring my friend's kobe V and present it to them even though it's a size 10 and i'm planning on buying a size 12? coz i don't have a kobe sneaker yet.

"You must wear OR BRING any kobe sneaker to qualify for the raffle"

just for clarification... does this mean i can bring my friend's kobe V and present it to them even though it's a size 10 and i'm planning on buying a size 12? coz i don't have a kobe sneaker yet.

Originally Posted by superswag

from martin/solemovement's blog... hope this clarifies everything...

and i quote:

"Just remember, 1 pair per customer. You can participate for all 3 pairs. More stuff to follow, but right now, this is all that matters. Whatever’s on the flyer is what matters. Three sick pairs. Two All-World Superstars. One great store. See you all on the 4th."
truth.
if you want, you can join for the raffle for each.

Originally Posted by superswag

from martin/solemovement's blog... hope this clarifies everything...

and i quote:

"Just remember, 1 pair per customer. You can participate for all 3 pairs. More stuff to follow, but right now, this is all that matters. Whatever’s on the flyer is what matters. Three sick pairs. Two All-World Superstars. One great store. See you all on the 4th."
truth.
if you want, you can join for the raffle for each.

Will Titans accept credit cards or just cash? Kinda short right now but really really want a pair.

http://solemovement.com/n...asketball/titans-got-it/
"just as long as you fill in your ballot (for you), and you’re wearing any Kobe/LeBron item (apparel don’t count, son)"

Things to do:
1.Buy a Kobe/Lebron item
indifferent.gif

2.Go to Titans on Aug 4
3.Pray that theyll accept CC and hope to win the raffle.

Will Titans accept credit cards or just cash? Kinda short right now but really really want a pair.

http://solemovement.com/n...asketball/titans-got-it/
"just as long as you fill in your ballot (for you), and you’re wearing any Kobe/LeBron item (apparel don’t count, son)"

Things to do:
1.Buy a Kobe/Lebron item
indifferent.gif

2.Go to Titans on Aug 4
3.Pray that theyll accept CC and hope to win the raffle.

hi guys, i'm new here in niketalk forum, its a real pleasure to be able to talk to fellow sneakerheads, anyways just would like to ask, do any of you guys know what time would the titan store open on august 4?

hi guys, i'm new here in niketalk forum, its a real pleasure to be able to talk to fellow sneakerheads, anyways just would like to ask, do any of you guys know what time would the titan store open on august 4?

Originally Posted by ej

welcome to NT ej!
smile.gif

to answer your query try going back a page and you can see two links from solemover and kingcrux31. i think all the details are in those two links.
just a tip..back reading is very essential here in our forum
smile.gif

hope you enjoy your stay here!

Originally Posted by ej

welcome to NT ej!
smile.gif

to answer your query try going back a page and you can see two links from solemover and kingcrux31. i think all the details are in those two links.
just a tip..back reading is very essential here in our forum
smile.gif

hope you enjoy your stay here!

Back
Top Bottom