TITAN UPDATES.

^ Better check Nike Park/Stadium instead. You won't find them in Titan.

Anyways, Happy Born Day, Jet!

Qustion guys is The Mystery card  a Guaranteed pair for the gamma 11 or breds 1?TIA for those who will be answering.
I hope it is. I believe last year's mystery card gave owners 2 options: a guaranteed pair of the Bred 11s or a raffle slot for the Thunder 4s.

So are all of the pairs gonna be sold only to people with mystery cards or will I get a chance to buy them even tho I don't have one?

^People with Mystery Cards will be assured of their sizes. Unsold pairs, depending on size availability, will be sold to the public.

HTH

^highly unlikely. my friend got the 850th mystery card for the dec 28th release so i guess everyone's eyeing the 1's and most pairs are already reserved for the card holders. if you really want it secure your mystery card as soon as now.

HTH

anyone have an idea if Titan will have something for TPC members during holiday releases?

They had pre orders last year..

^highly unlikely. my friend got the 850th mystery card for the dec 28th release so i guess everyone's eyeing the 1's and most pairs are already reserved for the card holders. if you really want it secure your mystery card as soon as now.

HTH
Ouch. Don't have enough cash for another pair. I hope they set aside pairs for fcfs for guys like me. 
laugh.gif

i feel that im in freak mode right now and i have both mystery cards, if i have them both it means that i have sure pairs on the said dates?

i feel that im in freak mode right now and i have both mystery cards, if i have them both it means that i have sure pairs on the said dates?
I really hope so. I have both mystery cards too, but all I care about are the Bred 1s. Gamma 11s are just a consolation prize.

on a positive note, why on earth they will get our shoe size if its not a sure pair... oh well we still have one week to wait for announcements but in my book it will be one of the longest waits, it feels like when you're a kid on the 24th and waiting for midnight to open your xmas presents

I'm scrambling to put together a back up plan because there is no email yet. Post #1917 of this thread dated 12/4/12 has the contents of an email for a 12/21 release.

Anyone here cop the bred 11s from Titan thru mystery card last year? Is there any fine print or asterisk attached to the "guaranteed pair"?

I hear everyone here. Been waiting for titan's e-mail but nada. Only five days left and I don't want to miss out on the Gammas.

BTW, Do the numbers in the mystery card mean anything? I mean, I read a post in this thread dated 11/20/13 that someone got the 850th mystery card for the release on the 28th. I on the other hand got my mystery cards last  12/05/13 and the number on mine reads somewhere in the 300's. Do the numbers correspond to your queue or merely for formalities?

I hear everyone here. Been waiting for titan's e-mail but nada. Only five days left and I don't want to miss out on the Gammas.

BTW, Do the numbers in the mystery card mean anything? I mean, I read a post in this thread dated 11/20/13 that someone got the 850th mystery card for the release on the 28th. I on the other hand got my mystery cards last  12/05/13 and the number on mine reads somewhere in the 300's. Do the numbers correspond to your queue or merely for formalities?

numbers don't mean a thing as far as last year's release is concern. Everyone will get theirs.

i feel i got robbed by titan on purchasing the mystery card 12-21-2013 i emailed mine at the 4th minute of their post then up to now i still dont have my confirmation email well i think that they spammed the email when they posted the instagram picture. well its a shoe game alright.

i feel i got robbed by titan on purchasing the mystery card 12-21-2013 i emailed mine at the 4th minute of their post then up to now i still dont have my confirmation email well i think that they spammed the email when they posted the instagram picture. well its a shoe game alright.
I'm waiting for confirmation. I think it will be by the end of the day tomorrow. If not, then I guess Mystery Cards aren't sure pair anymore. Great marketing strategy to sell shoes with mystery cards.

Back
Top Bottom