TITAN UPDATES.

I'm waiting for confirmation. I think it will be by the end of the day tomorrow. If not, then I guess Mystery Cards aren't sure pair anymore. Great marketing strategy to sell shoes with mystery cards.

yeah this is a great marketing strategy alright. hmm i think the shoe game has increased big time and they cant fulfill their customers orders who had been holding their mystery cards for a couple of months or weeks in hopes that they will have a sure pair.

Last edited:
hi NT ph, just registered today and I know this is not a good first post but would like to vent out some disappointment...

just found out last night that the mystery cards are not a guaranteed pair compared to last year...

im relatively new so i have no idea on the shoe game but this is really screwing the customers, but hey we are JUST customers right..

its really sad to learn about this oh well welcome myself to the shoe game i guess

hi NT ph, just registered today and I know this is not a good first post but would like to vent out some disappointment...

just found out last night that the mystery cards are not a guaranteed pair compared to last year...

im relatively new so i have no idea on the shoe game but this is really screwing the customers, but hey we are JUST customers right..

its really sad to learn about this oh well welcome myself to the shoe game i guess
"All 12.21.13 Mystery Card confirmation emails will be sent out by END OF DAY today, Dec 18. If you have a Mystery Card, but no email reply received by 12:01AM of Dec 19, please email [email protected]. Til then, we appreciate your patience. Thanks! #FLOTG"

My friend got this message from Titan.

Let's wait and hope for the best guys :smile:

Hi. Just an update re: J11 Gamma blue. As a mystery card holder, I vigilantly awaited Titan's mechanics via twitter and instagram yesterday. Titan posted the mechanics at around 5:15PM. I was able to send my email at 5:25PM. Those claiming to have emailed Titan 2-3 minutes after the post, received their confirmation emails from Titan as early as 9AM today. I, on the other hand who emailed 10 minutes departed from the post received my confirmation email at exactly 5:00PM today. Meanwhile, my friend who is also a mystery card holder who emailed Titan at almost the same time that I did has not received his yet. To fill in the details (i think it would be useful for the post) my size is 9.5 (average filipino size) my friend's is 10.5. We are both non-tpc members. There are many who claim that non tpc members may have lesser chances of receiving confirmation email. I dont think that is the case as I am a non tpc member and i already got my confirmation letter. Or maybe it's just dumb luck. That said, the hype for this pair is through the roof. Unbelievable. Sorry for the long post, i just wanted to be as comprehensive as possible. So for mystery card holders for the banned 1s, a big heads up!

"@Titan_22: Thanks for everyone's continued patience. As of 4pm we've sent out 40% of emails. We will need to extend until END OF DAY, Dec. 19. #FLOTG"

Guess we have to wait until 12:01am of December 20.

not to be negative on this but im losing all kinds of hope... i thought having a mystery card will guarantee a pair... i even bought shoes i don't like and selling it dirt cheap just to get my first 11s.. congrats on those who secured a pair... my only sentiments is that they should have been honest that mystery cards won't guarantee a pair and you have to go through another "challenge" even if you already bought shoes for the mystery cards...oh well its like what they say, its just another pair of shoes...

I don't think they ever said that a mystery card equates to a guaranteed pair

Agree. The guy at Titan never mentioned a guaranteed pair. The only thing he told me was that the cards are for the gamma blue 11s and the banned 1s.

and people seriously need to TRUST Titan. People who keep complaining obviously have no idea how Titan runs things. These same people who are currently badmouthing Titan (especially on social media), will be all praises and kissing their feet by Saturday

There's a reseller ad on ssm for a Titan released pair of Aunt Pearls. No official announcement from T22 yet though. Only floral qs KDs are available on their webstore.

^Released yesterday fam! #AllGone
Tried my luck online last night at around 10. Page says item was sold out, but there were three sizes listed: 8, 10, and 11.5 in the dropdown menu. So I waited.

Then at around 11:15 pm the three sizes became available. I went friggin' ecstatic! I'm a size 11, but I quickly added the 11.5 to my cart. Had to do things as quick as I can. Paid via PayPal and got the "pending" status in my Titan account. I also received an email with the same notification. All under 2 or 3 minutes, after which all three sizes were gone. Whew!

Tonight I hope I get an email from Titan with the tracking number, otherwise nothing is final yet. Dayum I can't wait to ball in the Detail 
ohwell.gif

edit: welp, still nothing from them since the 25th 
ohwell.gif
 getting kinda nervous.

edit: Got the tracking information today (March 27) at around 8pm! I can now sleep soundly lol 
happy.gif

Last edited:
The Air Jordan 5Lab3 is the newest model in the Air Jordan Elements collection | The Air Jordan 3 is a perfect canvas to showcase iconic elements from the Air Jordan 5 | An upper made almost completely of reflective Metallic Silver is the hallmark of this Lab creation, with touches of Elephant Print and hits of Powder Blue.
: Reflect Silver/Reflect Silver-Black-White
: SATURDAY, MARCH 29 via ELECTRONIC LOTTERY (see flyer for details)
: To join, log on to www.titan22.com/elottery.php
I'm intrigued by this e-lottery procedure more than the shoe. I wonder how this will go. (Sorry for the double post)

Tried my luck online last night at around 10. Page says item was sold out, but there were three sizes listed: 8, 10, and 11.5 in the dropdown menu. So I waited.

Then at around 11:15 pm the three sizes became available. I went friggin' ecstatic! I'm a size 11, but I quickly added the 11.5 to my cart. Had to do things as quick as I can. Paid via PayPal and got the "pending" status in my Titan account. I also received an email with the same notification. All under 2 or 3 minutes, after which all three sizes were gone. Whew!

Tonight I hope I get an email from Titan with the tracking number, otherwise nothing is final yet. Dayum I can't wait to ball in the Detail 
ohwell.gif

edit: welp, still nothing from them since the 25th 
ohwell.gif
 getting kinda nervous.

edit: Got the tracking information today (March 27) at around 8pm! I can now sleep soundly lol 
happy.gif
Perseverance pays! Congrats on your pair fam! Enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom