TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by squall325

^ or is SLAM just confused with SA as Titan since they share the same concept and same atmosphere.
spoke with SA's owner... Titan will open right beside them. near bonchon.

im not feelin the chinas that much.. cannon colorway is better imo
smile.gif
will wait for 11-11-11

hope we get them here... they look good to be honest.
but if they release them lottery style... count me out. I
never win anything.

i will be waiting for more colorways.. will patiently wait for the SOUTHBEACH version of LBJ 9.

U of Kentucky PEs are SICK!
i dont think they will release another south beach cw though if you remember last year the south beach cw was also dubbed as the pre heats
so since the cannons are dubbed as the pre heats it MAY be that cannons are this year's version of the south beach.

Originally Posted by 10jdel

U of Kentucky PEs are SICK!
i dont think they will release another south beach cw though if you remember last year the south beach cw was also dubbed as the pre heats
so since the cannons are dubbed as the pre heats it MAY be that cannons are this year's version of the south beach.

Yeah, I'm feeling those Kentucky joints!

It's been a while since I copped some LeBrons.. If they produce a similar version as a GR, I'm copping

lots of releases just announced for November 2 over at their facebook page

Lebron 9 Miami Nights
Lebron 9 Kentucky
Lebron 9 Scarface
Jordan CMFT 11 Viz Air
Nike Hyperdunk 2011 Supreme
Another Zoom Kobe VI

and

Black Cement 3s GS AND PS ONLY

^Wasn't specified if it was store specific sir. Best to call the store.

Titan also posted a few minutes ago, that they would release the LEBRON 9 CANNON via LOTTERY during the opening of the katipunan branch on the 4th. Details below

guess the cannons are the pre-heats after all.. hope i could snag a pair come november 4th..

Katipunan is to far from me. To bad I never get a chance to be part of these Titan lottery's. Lebron 8 SB i was out of town, Lebron 8 Low Miami Nights I have no receipt of any Lebron purchase and now this. Congrats in advance to all those who will get lucky on the 4th. c'est la vie!

Originally Posted by rubynator

Hey guys which should I get? Which has more value miami nights or cannons?
Miami nights is a semi-GR and Canons is for raffle. id go for canons.

can we use the blue chip in other titan branches for discounts or does it only apply in the katip branch? thanks! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom