TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

will titan get some pairs of Air Jordan III White/Cement this month?

was just at Titan yesterday... the dude there said that it would indeed drop on the 22nd ... he just can't confirm the other details of the release... hth

Originally Posted by donmega

was just at Titan yesterday... the dude there said that it would indeed drop on the 22nd ... he just can't confirm the other details of the release... hth

<Rd on my bday!! Hope it's gonna be gr...

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

<Rd on my bday!! Hope it's gonna be gr...

that's gonna be a nice gift for yourself sir
smile.gif
... here's hoping it's a GR as well

Does anyone know if the Royal Foamposites will release at Titan or any other places in the country?

@emart - try hitting gaby's closet at facebook.. he is shipping pearl foams for 8.5k... shipped...

I went to Titan yesterday. The guy there told me the Jordan 3 white cement could be delayed. It may not be releaased on January 22.

titan special midnight release of the air jordan XI cool grey last 22-23dec 2010 was the first sneaker event i have attended to. it was a huge success! it is a "first come first to serve." line started at 9pm then released at 12mn. titan got 36pairs. then i was on the line no. 36 that time. i want to thank God. i got my pair of my size. thanks to titan and forums like this for keeping us posted

Originally Posted by Bill227

I went to Titan yesterday. The guy there told me the Jordan 3 white cement could be delayed. It may not be releaased on January 22.

hot dang! did they mention the new rd?

I hope they will have size 8s (I think the smallest?)
Question: Will it be 1 customer 1 pair also?

Question: What does "no multiple card transactions" mean?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by wonderloo

I hope they will have size 8s (I think the smallest?)
Question: Will it be 1 customer 1 pair also?

Question: What does "no multiple card transactions" mean?

Thanks.
i think they'll have the 8s as they usually carry full size runs... i wear an 8.5... so we're sort of on the same boat
smile.gif

well... i'm not too sure if they'd keep it to 1 pair per customer... as far as i know the IIIs are gon' be a GR so that stipulation might not be in effect....

"no multiple card transactions" ... i think... means you can only have 1 transaction per card... not sure... need someone else to co-sign on that...

hth bruh!

is there a possibility that the lebron 8 pre-heat south beach will be re-released? and any updates and news on the air max penny 1 pls? thanks

Originally Posted by reebski

is there a possibility that the lebron 8 pre-heat south beach will be re-released? and any updates and news on the air max penny 1 pls? thanks

highly doubt that the Lebron VIII SBs would be re-released here sir...

Originally Posted by reebski

highly doubt that the Lebron VIII SBs would be re-released here sir...
thank you very much sir..how about air max penny 1?

here's a thought,call up the store and ask them yourself.that's the most direct way of getting an answer.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

here's a thought,call up the store and ask them yourself.that's the most direct way of getting an answer.

haven't back yet in manila so im having a hard time to call and check updates..anyway, thank you very much sir

to reebski: yup sir maxtempo is right man. and regarding the updates the members here are very kind and informative enough when it comes to kicks that just got released. regardless if it's limited and gr's. i assume that you will also do the same thing for us because after all this is a sneaker thread run and maintained by legit shoeheads.right? in short we got each others back covered.
wink.gif
 no hard feelings man. im pretty much sure you dont want to get banned here in nt.  enough of me!!!.now back to TITAN UPDATES.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom