TITANIUM XX3 owners ..... how would you feel if you lost those shoes?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

this really is the dumbest post I have ever seen, and Ive seen some DUUUUMB @*%+! You really care more about shoes than you do saving a family member? Are you going to jump over your injured father to save your shoes? You would rather risk your own life and limb to save some shoes? Who gives a @*%+ about some shoes when you have very limited time to gather family, and possibly save people in the surounding houses.

You my friend, need priorities....

Okay........DUH! My Priorities are fine. [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Of course[/color] you are going to get your family /neighbors to safety. Really, did I need to state obvious facts before I posted? Did you think I was meaning forpeople to ignore their wife and children so they can save the shoes instead?
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif
I'm not really sure if people understand how tornado alertwarning systems work. You do get 10, 15, or 20 minutes in early warning advance. Also, the weather broadcasters forecast the possibility and likelihood ofsevere weather, so people know about it, expect it, and can prepare for it. With an extermely RARE [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]F5[/color] tornado, there is not a lot that can be done to ensure safety, unfortunately.

My point of the pictures was to give a perspective of what a monstrous tornado looks like and the damage it causes.......to give an insider's look thateverything can be wiped out in an instant, including 100+ pairs of an Air Jordan collection........maybe even to be thought-provoking and show there is more tolife than just shoes. Just maybe.

At the same time, I wanted to know if you lost your Jordan collection--especially the Titanium XX3s (assuming family / loved ones are okay), then how wouldyou feel IN REGARDS TO YOUR SHOES? Keep in mind, this is a shoe forum for Air Jordan fanatics where actual ownerscamped took time off from work to sit outside in the cold for 4 days in 10 degree weather (not counting wind chill factors) and lower just to get theTitaniums--only to keep them under lock and key, except for the occasional photo shoots in which NT viewers can ooh and ahh over. I think I got the rightforum.

I also asked to know if it was better to have loved (meaning owned) and lost than to have never loved (meaning never owned) the Titanium XX3s at all?

Thanks again to TITANIUM XX3 OWNERS who gave (or will give)insighful, meaningful responses.

well i see i liek this, i dont know about saving the titaniums, but if i cud save some OG 1's then i wud, just to buy another house with all the money igot from re-selling =D

Ive thought about how much it would suck if a hurricane hit where i live in florida and i lost all my kicks but to lose any single pair isnt bad. The Titaniumsare over priced anyway hypebeast shoe. The new love 23 will be the best. say werd.

Parkersburg is about 20 minutes away from me straight to the west. The night of the big hurricane we didn't get any rain/high winds/hail none of thatstuff. It was nuts. I live right next to the highway that goes to Parkersburg and we kept seeing ambulances going back and forth transporting people.

Originally Posted by 2TigerFan3

What a stupid question!!!!!! I would be more worried about myself, my home, my family and could care less about shoes. Shoes could be replaced. It is called insurance.

yeah but your not gonna get the amount that they're worth tho.

Life over kicks bro.... BUT if you really cared for your kicks, wear them so if you had to bounce theyd be on your feet.

indifferent.gif

Ahhh man i think i would grab them and my cool grey XI's and pray. Man you are making me think hard about this....Maybe i should get my sneaker collectioninsured

Don't get me wrong guys I love my shoes as much as the next shoe collector, BUT there are way too many things in life which are worth more than a pair ofshoes. Shoes are priced from the most expensive to the most rarest, but there is no price on life. Life is something which should not be taken for grantedbecause as the old saying goes "Here today, gone tomorrow".

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Does anyone even wear there Titanium's??? I haven't seen a picture on NT with these shoes on someones feet.

I mean yes the shoes are nice, but not camp out for 3 days just to take pictures for the internet nice
eyes.gif
i wore dem twice.

so you lost your titaniums?
for the people who said if anyone wears their titainiums there was that news report and the owner was wearing them

i dont see how you can put a pair of shoes over your loved ones life......kids these days

family/priceless. No amount of money could ever replace family. J's/material. Can be replaced.

obviously everyone would care less about the titaniums if they still survived from a tornado with their family. what was the point of asking?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So according to you, saving your shoes is more important then worrying about the safety of not only yourself but your family as well? I'm sorry but this is a stupid question you can't take this serious when a tragedy is happening. Go back to ISS kid, you'll get better answers there where shoes come first then family.

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

i dont see how you can put a pair of shoes over your loved ones life......kids these days

Was that supposed to be a diss? .......... People's intellect these days
..... Are you going by my NT name? Crack was the most addictivedrug throughout the entire 80's and early 90's. These were the greatest times for MJ and also his most accomplished ones. It's when the freshestshoes came out before they became "faddish". Everyone loves the IIIs, IVs, Vs, VIs, VIIs, XIs, XII, and XIIIs. I have or had the OGs ... I chosethat name on purpose as a period name, hence my addiction for Jordans. Btw, have you read my past posts at all? A kid, seriously guys? ..... not even close.

life > literacy > shoes ................ Apparently some people missed the middle part ^^.
tired.gif

I said, and I quote, "Of course you are going to get your family / neighbors to safety.Really, did I need to state obvious facts before I posted? Did you think I was meaning for people to ignore their wife and children so they can save the shoesinstead?"
I suppose it's near impossible to give a thought out response if you don't even read the question right. Were there even any Titanium XX3 Owners that answered the question (besides DCortez23 from what I could gather) that just didn't pop off with quick, annoyingquips?

RetroSniper.........when you lost your Oly VIIsout the back from the truck during your move......were you glad you had the shoe in the first place and lost it.....or better off if you didn't have it atall? This was a similar question I had asked in regards to Titanium XX3 owners. Care to share?

For some of you, it might be wise to insure your Jordan collection. I don't know the process involved but I'msure that's a separate post topic. Just think of what a hundred pairs of Jordans are worth at retail price, then multiply that by say $140 average costper shoe. That's $14,000 you are out of luck (sol, as I know it), and that's only 100 pairs. One Kat in the "average age of Jordan collectorpost" had over 600 pairs at one time. Take that number times $140 per pair and now that's $84,000 in shoes
eek.gif
. Keep in mind, these are justestimated retail figures, so it does not include what the collection might be worth.

You never know when something can happen......hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, thefts ........ Just because you live inCali doesn't mean someone can't jack your supply, so no one is entirely safe. It's just food for thought to give you something to thinkabout................

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

do any of guys guys actually wear your titaniums?

I've been wondering the same thing, but if I had them I would FOR SURE rock them. I buy shoes to wear, not to sit up on a shelf or in a case so I can blindthem with flashes.

just guard 'em dog don't make people think about how bad it would be if they lost some grails hahaha

I live in the Tennessee Valley I have never seen a Tornado luckily. I love my Titaniums though I would be so sick I would be more pissed if stolen though.

Back
Top Bottom