TMZ appreciation

this may be the best "reality" show on TV. I watch this show religiously, which is odd cause I've never really been one for celeb gossip. Icant really put a finger on what it is I love about the show, but I love it

This is on right before Seinfeld..so I'm forced to watch the last few minutes of it

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

you thought you were funny

c'mon.....its not like its Project Runway or Americas next top model

It's so much worse. I've gotten boyfriends into America's Next Top Model. I've never gotten any to leaf through a copy of Us Weekly with meto see what stars shop for at Target.

Yes only females care about celebrity gossip, never mind the fact that just about every paparazzi is male
laugh.gif

BTW that kobe .gif is not allowed on NT so please edit it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

This is on right before Seinfeld..so I'm forced to watch the last few minutes of it

You aren't forced. You could easily switch to Seinfeld immediately when it comes on. You don't need to have the ending of TMZ on in order to watchSeinfeld.

Originally Posted by bkmac

You aren't forced. You could easily switch to Seinfeld immediately when it comes on. You don't need to have the ending of TMZ on in order to watch Seinfeld.

laugh.gif
u madd doggie?

This is on right before Seinfeld The Simpsons..so I'm forced to watch the last few minutes of it

The commercials for it are pretty funny sometimes. They said today during the Simpsons that the girls from The Hills are having a "Skank-Off"and they'll tell you who won.

Originally Posted by bkmac

You aren't forced. You could easily switch to Seinfeld immediately when it comes on. You don't need to have the ending of TMZ on in order to watch Seinfeld.

laugh.gif
u madd doggie?

I came off as mad, didn't I?
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm just saying youdon't need to watch TMZ if you want to watch Seinfeld. It's all good though.

Back
Top Bottom