TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: At Wayne and work ethic. Pretty sure Lil' B has 35,000 songs. Pretty sure most of them are awful (both trolling and non trolling songs)

Slow down. Pac wasn't putting out BS just to put something out.
I know none of you want to hear this, but yes he was. Homie had like 13 albums and maybe 20 good songs. I know everyone thinks he's such a legend but that's more because of his attitude than anything else. Dude's music was 90% filler. Flame suit engaged.

I know none of you want to hear this, but yes he was. Homie had like 13 albums and maybe 20 good songs. I know everyone thinks he's such a legend but that's more because of his attitude than anything else. Dude's music was 90% filler. Flame suit engaged.

yeah man i don't think you know what you're talking about

We talking about the same dude that put out Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me and The 7 Day Theory? :lol:

Agree to disagree, I'll just leave it at that... :smh:

Last edited:

Pac had only 20 good songs? What? Man some of his posthumous albums defeat this absurd 20 song claim. Until The End of Time, Makaveli 7 day theory, Better Dayz, all are great. Me against the world, All Eyez on Me, etc. man stop it...just stop it.

:lol: Hey, I don't think any less of anyone who disagrees, that's just my opinion.

That's cool but we think less of you. :lol:

Probably one of those dudes who voices opinions on music without even having really listened to said music.

You lost all credibility when you said he dropped 13 albums. You're either lumping his post humous releases in with his self released work, or you just have no idea what you're talking about.

0 credibility either way. Hell his post humous catalog alone probably puts Wayne's discography to shame.

Last edited:
I don't think they'd lie to keep Wayne alive, some of y'all just want to see him dead smh. If anything, Wayne is much more profitable to them if he dies, because they can stop all this skater/rock Wayne and put out his lost recordings from the C1-Post C3 eras. Son is gonna have Lost Tape or Posthumous albums for days. He has more of a work ethic than Pac did.​
In my opinion . . . Wayne was the perfect example of quantity and quality from 2005 to about early 2009. And from then till No Ceilings dropped, he had his good and bad moments. And after No Ceilings, it seemed like he lost it.

But there was a period where a new Wayne joint would leak every day or every other day and it was a banger.It's all subjective.

I love Wayne songs like D Pleaser and that period where he was just murking other people's joints with no remorse. But when y'all try to act naive and compare songs like that to Changes or some lopsided comparison like that . . .
laugh.gif

Y'all letting time fool ya . . . Every Pac song wasn't Thugs Mansion, Changes or Brenda's Got A Baby . . .

Either way, the point I'm tryna make is I'm sure there's alot of 2005-2008 era Wayne recordings we haven't heard
pimp.gif

In my opinion . . . Wayne was the perfect example of quantity and quality from 2005 to about early 2009. And from then till No Ceilings dropped, he had his good and bad moments. And after No Ceilings, it seemed like he lost it.​

But there was a period where a new Wayne joint would leak every day or every other day and it was a banger.It's all subjective.​

I love Wayne songs like D Pleaser and that period where he was just murking other people's joints with no remorse. But when y'all try to act naive and compare songs like that to Changes or some lopsided comparison like that . . . :lol:

Y'all letting time fool ya . . . Every Pac song wasn't Thugs Mansion, Changes or Brenda's Got A Baby . . .​

Either way, the point I'm tryna make is I'm sure there's alot of 2005-2008 era Wayne recordings we haven't heard :pimp:

Repped!

Pretty much sums it up

I know for a fact there is alot of songs we havent even heard during that Sqad Up thru Carter 2 era cause we still havent heard some of the tracks he was playing on the bus videos.......remember them?

and Im the biggest Pac fan EVER but he has a ton of songs that are just not good that was released before his death! I cant bump most of the songs on 2Pacalypse & Strictly 4 My..... When he got with Death Row & Johnny is the Pac we all love

Pac shouldnt be compared to Wayne n Wayne shouldnt be compared to Pac EVER

Just cause they in the same Genre of music doesnt mean they in the same lane

If you gonna compare Wayne to someone and judge his work compare him to people that make his style of rap.....Wayne is a punchline rapper I havent heard Pac spit one Punchline that I can think of :lol:

Compare Pac to people who rap about real life trials and tribulations like Nas and Em

Last edited:
Repped!

Pretty much sums it up

I know for a fact there is alot of songs we havent even heard during that Sqad Up thru Carter 2 era cause we still havent heard some of the tracks he was playing on the bus videos.......remember them?

and Im the biggest Pac fan EVER but he has a ton of songs that are just not good that was released before his death! I cant bump most of the songs on 2Pacalypse & Strictly 4 My..... When he got with Death Row & Johnny is the Pac we all love

Pac shouldnt be compared to Wayne n Wayne shouldnt be compared to Pac EVER

Just cause they in the same Genre of music doesnt mean they in the same lane

If you gonna compare Wayne to someone and judge his work compare him to people that make his style of rap.....Wayne is a punchline rapper I havent heard Pac spit one Punchline that I can think of :lol:

Compare Pac to people who rap about real life trials and tribulations like Nas and Em

Pac wasn't heavy on punchlines but he had a few. It looked like he was headed that way because all of the ones I've heard from pac all are from 7 day theory and beyond.

In light of recent events, check out part of this Lil Wayne doc on YouTube (the whole thing is good and interesting, but just this part talks about the lean). Starts at the 38 minute mark

Tez knew eventually it was gonna catch up to him.

I don't think they'd lie to keep Wayne alive, some of y'all just want to see him dead smh. If anything, Wayne is much more profitable to them if he dies, because they can stop all this skater/rock Wayne and put out his lost recordings from the C1-Post C3 eras. Son is gonna have Lost Tape or Posthumous albums for days. He has more of a work ethic than Pac did.​

In my opinion . . . Wayne was the perfect example of quantity and quality from 2005 to about early 2009. And from then till No Ceilings dropped, he had his good and bad moments. And after No Ceilings, it seemed like he lost it.​

But there was a period where a new Wayne joint would leak every day or every other day and it was a banger.It's all subjective.​

I love Wayne songs like D Pleaser and that period where he was just murking other people's joints with no remorse. But when y'all try to act naive and compare songs like that to Changes or some lopsided comparison like that . . . :lol:

Y'all letting time fool ya . . . Every Pac song wasn't Thugs Mansion, Changes or Brenda's Got A Baby . . .​

Either way, the point I'm tryna make is I'm sure there's alot of 2005-2008 era Wayne recordings we haven't heard :pimp:

Wayne was a beast between 04 - 09 but even during that time you cant put him and Pac in the same breath. Every song Pac did wasn't Thugs Mansion but about 85% of his music had substance. Even at his best most of Wayne's music was about nothing. He was just witty as hell and had a great delivery.

Last edited:
Tez knew eventually it was gonna catch up to him.
Wayne was a beast between 04 - 09 but even during that time you cant put him and Pac in the same breath. Every song Pac did wasn't Thugs Mansion but about 85% of his music had substance. Even at his best most of Wayne's music was about nothing. He was just witty as hell and had a great delivery.

Bingo!

I just dont see comparing the 2 they have 2 different styles

and Waynes rhymes are very elementary but his DELIVERY is probably 2nd to none because he THE ONLY RAPPER I know that can rap about nothing on the level of NY middle school rapper on the corner but the way he say it n spit it is what draws you in.

The way he delivered on Thingy Pleaser :smh::x:smokin

Wait! Plse tell me you are referring to Wayne and not Pac? If so then I can see why u threw that flame suit on! Lol but not even that will protect you from that amount of ignorance you are spewing! I used to ride to wayne around the carter days and none of his albums are fooling with "me against the world" beginning to end.

Wow how old are you? *rhetorical*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom