TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not even worthy of having Pac's name mentioned.  Brenda's got a baby, thug mansion, phhhhh; good songs, yea.  But compared to "u can't see me", "only god can judge me", "Loyal to the game", "Gettin Paid", " In the late night" feat. DJ Quik, and so on those songs are boo boo.  Get your Pac etiquette together before you go spewing nonsense

In light of recent events, check out part of this Lil Wayne doc on YouTube (the whole thing is good and interesting, but just this part talks about the lean). Starts at the 38 minute mark

Tez knew eventually it was gonna catch up to him.

Slow down. Pac wasn't putting out BS just to put something out.​

In my opinion . . . Wayne was the perfect example of quantity and quality from 2005 to about early 2009. And from then till No Ceilings dropped, he had his good and bad moments. And after No Ceilings, it seemed like he lost it.​

But there was a period where a new Wayne joint would leak every day or every other day and it was a banger.It's all subjective.​

I love Wayne songs like D Pleaser and that period where he was just murking other people's joints with no remorse. But when y'all try to act naive and compare songs like that to Changes or some lopsided comparison like that . . . :lol:

Y'all letting time fool ya . . . Every Pac song wasn't Thugs Mansion, Changes or Brenda's Got A Baby . . .​

Either way, the point I'm tryna make is I'm sure there's alot of 2005-2008 era Wayne recordings we haven't heard :pimp:

Wayne was a beast between 04 - 09 but even during that time you cant put him and Pac in the same breath. Every song Pac did wasn't Thugs Mansion but about 85% of his music had substance. Even at his best most of Wayne's music was about nothing. He was just witty as hell and had a great delivery.​

Ehhhhhhhhhh....

That second part is highly debatable, cause people also say Big Sean is witty :rolleyes As far as delivery, that's code for "he can spit for the sake of spitting". Wanna know who else does that? Meek Mill and Ace Hood.

I'd take Eminem and Dr. Dre changing up Pac's vocals to say "G-G-G-Unit" over any Wayne mess that isn't over a Mannie Fresh beat.​

Peep I know what you mean but I cant deny that dude was killing it for a few years. I know you don't agree cuz you wouldn't piss on Wayne if he was on fire. :lol:

I'm surprised you didn't jump on that "work ethic" comment before I did. :lol:

Last edited:
This dude said Pac has 20 good songs though.  
mean.gif

Homie has about that many on All Eyez On Me alone.  
laugh.gif

I dont care if Wayne dies or not but I know if he dies he would become the GOAT overnight to some people.

It might be generational but Pac is more then a rapper he is the embodiment of what it is to be poor and not give a ****.

Slow down. Pac wasn't putting out BS just to put something out.
I know none of you want to hear this, but yes he was. Homie had like 13 albums and maybe 20 good songs. I know everyone thinks he's such a legend but that's more because of his attitude than anything else. Dude's music was 90% filler. Flame suit engaged.

View media item 322294

Reported. I hope you get banned for those statements.

Last edited:
Kinda agree about the Pac thing...dude had many potentially great songs that got ruined by the Outlawz or whoever the @#$% those random @#$ guys were. Big Psych or w/e was funny as hell on AEOM though :lol: just by his voice alone you can tell he's fat as hell

I GOT KIIIIIs, COMIN FROM OVERSEAAAS has me cracking up everytime I hear it :lol:

Last edited:
Kinda agree about the Pac thing...dude had many potentially great songs that got ruined by the Outlawz or whoever the @#$% those random @#$ guys were. Big Psych or w/e was funny as hell on AEOM though :lol: just by his voice alone you can tell he's fat as hell

I GOT KIIIIIs, COMIN FROM OVERSEAAAS has me cracking up everytime I hear it :lol:

that verse was dope

96 big body sittin on chrome :pimp:

Kinda agree about the Pac thing...dude had many potentially great songs that got ruined by the Outlawz or whoever the @#$% those random @#$ guys were. Big Psych or w/e was funny as hell on AEOM though
laugh.gif
just by his voice alone you can tell he's fat as hell

I GOT KIIIIIs, COMIN FROM OVERSEAAAS has me cracking up everytime I hear it
laugh.gif
that verse was dope

96 big body sittin on chrome
pimp.gif
indeed it was.....    You can admire, but dont too long!!!  
nthat.gif

Pac is trash.

Dudes drake before drake.

The only dudes I know that hold PAC is high regards is;

West coast dudes

Dudes who are trying to be different.

Last edited:
Lyrical Content > All. Where does that put Wayne in comparison to Pac? Lyrical Content is why Pac will forever be the GOAT... Wayne is a rich hype. I would love to be his dealer.

Lyrical Content > All. Where does that put Wayne in comparison to Pac? Lyrical Content is why Pac will forever be the GOAT... Wayne is a rich hype. I would love to be his dealer.

False flow, how it sounds, how the lyrics match the beat > lyrical content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom