TN Nters Check In for 2007!!!

few questions...

1. where can i get the countdown package on tha 19 in tha knoxville/morristown area?

2. any nt'ers go2 university of tn?(pm me)

3. i wear sz 11, where can i get my hands on some jordan heat? legit heat, cuz alot of these knox/mo'town folks wear fakes

-by tha way, i go2 carson-newman in jeff city, tn if that matters

^^^^there are two Sport Seasons in Knoxville,TN.They both will have all Countdown packages.We actually received a shipment of shirts this week for therelease.I manage Antioch.When you come to Nashville look me up.Stay focused!

may have to give u a holla my man

i stay in HH mall, but if swoosh doent come come through, ill be ready to pick

up my package

(throw a 9.5 waaaaaaaaaaay in the back somewhere, just in case)

j/k

Cutt.....you was at the summitt at remix,right.Im dude that had all the baby kicks.
If you aint him then disregard the comment.

^^^^ i get hibbets and SS confused sometimes...SS is upstairs, Hibbets is down

man im ALWAYS in SS...ima have 2 give u a holla

Yes Vic I was there and I checked out your collection. I don't think we had a chance to talk tho. I had to leave because I had look my boy out of hisappartment. But I did go back and eat with Kev,Joe and B. Was at the taco spot?

Oh Yeah I was rocking a green Crooks polo and AM 90 FP hybrids if that tells you anything.

Wow, Antioch... that brings me back. I lived there in '99-'00 fairly close to Hickory Hollow Mall. Pebble Creek Apartments, I think.

whats up moundraised23 and jayRcrak for coming through SS tonight. Addicted to exclusives came through too.I will have them Valentine blazers tomorrow sizes6.5-9.5,11....$74.99 Dont forget Tennessee jordan countdown packs 10/13 this weekend and jordan/force lows next weekend(jan.26) VictorJames

anyone going to mashville this saturday?

i think me and a few nters are meetin' up . .

l_e67c5d00e41eab047ab3118394d64441.jpg

Originally Posted by victorjames

whats up moundraised23 and irockjayz for coming through SS tonight.
Addicted to exclusives came through too.I will have them Valentine blazers tomorrow
sizes 6.5-9.5,11....$74.99

Dont forget Tennessee jordan countdown packs 10/13 this weekend and
jordan/force lows next weekend(jan.26)

VictorJames
laugh.gif
it was jayRcrak (Rob)..lol
but it was cool meetin you tho my man...we will do business soon
smokin.gif

may see ya sat. if swoosh dont come through

CUTT the restuarant was SATCO (crack). We need to become more organized boys someone make a Sig we can all rock. I'll paypal 5 if it's ill.

^^^Sport Seasons homie.go to www.sport-seasons.com and get directions and phone numbers.call them up.hit me up if you need anything.
stay focused.welcome to niketalk.come to the new tennessee topic for 08 and say whats up to everyone.this one should be locked soon.

Yo Kev and the TN Gang, Nashville is not the Capital of Fakes Doggies.
Philippines is killing the game.

Yeah thats right, Im in a 3rd world country and still managed to find and locate the web.

So you guys in March!
Kev call the misses for me make sure things are coo.

Back
Top Bottom