To all the american people bickering about immigration and border patrol

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by THE FAME

America is what is today because of immigration.
America was built upon immigration.
Why would they stop it now?
You think they give a F about your job?
The so called "Economy"?
Civil rights?
I don't think its should be considered a right to be enslaved by a corporate.
They need those that WANT what they have to offer,
along with the fact that they have nothing to lose but deportation breathing down their necks.
The work force thrives off of immigration, they advertise overseas for petesakes!
On top of this all they are the reason Immigrants feel the need to run over to "America"
because they are robbing the shhhttt out of the land that they live on.
"Immigrants" pack your food produce, build your houses, weave the clothes on your back...etc..etc
Wake up!

When general society starts thinking independently, they will be better off.

Stop raising your children to go work for someone else.

^ Realest sentence I have read in this entire post

It's about time we make our own.
Most people on here know nothing about the effects of world banks on 3rd world countries, or anything about globalization in general so why argue with them? If people in Mexico, Central and South America were actually able to provide for their families without economic restrictions of the U.S. and banks like the IMF you think we'd still be coming over to grow the food that feed your families? Now that's just silly. When 80% of the wealth in the U.S. is distributed to about 10% of the population, for regular Americans to point the finger at immigrants as the blame for their problems, those that have no alternative but to get exploited by corporate heads... were is the sense here? You're getting played and you're just too subservient to realize it.

Exactly. You think poor people are poor just because?
laugh.gif

Universal law states causes come before effects.

I find it ironic how those who have always act like it's the have-nots who have the desirable position in society. This thread is a perfect example. The have-nots are the ones who have everything handed to them, while you pay your taxes like an upstanding patriotic American!!

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by THE FAME

America is what is today because of immigration.
America was built upon immigration.
Why would they stop it now?
You think they give a F about your job?
The so called "Economy"?
Civil rights?
I don't think its should be considered a right to be enslaved by a corporate.
They need those that WANT what they have to offer,
along with the fact that they have nothing to lose but deportation breathing down their necks.
The work force thrives off of immigration, they advertise overseas for petesakes!
On top of this all they are the reason Immigrants feel the need to run over to "America"
because they are robbing the shhhttt out of the land that they live on.
"Immigrants" pack your food produce, build your houses, weave the clothes on your back...etc..etc
Wake up!

When general society starts thinking independently, they will be better off.

Stop raising your children to go work for someone else.

^ Realest sentence I have read in this entire post

It's about time we make our own.
Most people on here know nothing about the effects of world banks on 3rd world countries, or anything about globalization in general so why argue with them? If people in Mexico, Central and South America were actually able to provide for their families without economic restrictions of the U.S. and banks like the IMF you think we'd still be coming over to grow the food that feed your families? Now that's just silly. When 80% of the wealth in the U.S. is distributed to about 10% of the population, for regular Americans to point the finger at immigrants as the blame for their problems, those that have no alternative but to get exploited by corporate heads... were is the sense here? You're getting played and you're just too subservient to realize it.

Exactly.
I had a epiphany about 2 weeks ago...
I'm no longer going to do it.
I'm officially done with the senseless arguments.
Its their duty to acknowledge themselves on whats going on not mines.
With that said more power to those in the know.

NT is far more liberal and softer than i ever would have imagined.

Defending people who come to this country and break the law, this confuses me.

Their first act as "americans" is to illegaly invade our country, and we want to help them out after they do this?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Yes, because the US should model it's laws around North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and Cuba.

Easily one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on NT.

/thread.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

It cracks me up when a bunch of illegal aliens get together for a demonstration and act like they deserve equal rights.

YOUR AN ILLEGAL ALIEN! YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS! YOU DONT GET TO BE TREATED FAIR!
what about the children that were brought here when they were >l years old... and when they grow up and go to school and when it comes time for them to go to college they really can't go.

Back
Top Bottom