To All the Atlanta Heads.. a special site for you.. but need your feedback

Aiight People.. some know me .. some don't. Honestly I'm not on NT enough to know who I do and do not know but if you know me.. you know the name.

Here's the deal.. me and a few other sneaker heads here in Atlanta are about to launch a new website/blog/forum STRICTLY for Atlanta sneaker heads. Ofcourse others can post etc but all the information will cater or our marketplace. Places to cop shoes, heads ups, outlet news and just general information ofsneaker events and things that cater to the lifestyle most of us live. Fresh, Fly and Unique things of all types that pertain to the "Sneaker Head".

We will be working with a few local shops to get the inside track on release dates for the memebrs as well as hopefully work out situations for the stores tohighlight certain shoes they may have gotten in(maybe private sale prices for our memebers..fingers crossed). Oh and last but not least we will be throwingmore regular parties for the Fresh.. maybe once every 3-4 months.. just something to keep the community here connected etc..

We arent just going to do another Blog site posting the same info as most all sneaker sites.. we will be more on the approach of the true insight of a sneakercollector. Editorials from Locals and some bigger known people in the Shoegame to just really allow people to creatively speak about there love for sneakersand other aspects that come along with collecting. The main focus will be the forums as I know we are all spread out over so many different website that havesoutheast regions.. but I think if we all had a universal place to touch down at the community here could really flourish and maybe we can get a shop here witha true tier 0 we oh so need. But that's all wish full thinking
pimp.gif

Now my questions to you would be.. what would you like to see out of an Atlanta Sneaker Community?

Forum Sections?
Types of information to be updated on?

We will have this up ideally in the next 45-60 days.. so your feedback is very important to us.. Let us know what you think..

You may not get many responses. There aren't many sneakerheads here in the A. The ones that are aren't even from here. A lot of dudes here wear fakes.The sneaker game sucks here. It's either Walters, DTLR, Athletes Foot, or Fame. I like the idea though. Hopefully if it pops off we can get a House ofHoops here.

Not true.. there are a TON of heads here.. real heads trust me.. i run with a crew of about 30.. but it seems as though there were more here on niketalk.. butmaybe not.. either way ill keep this thread updated as it comes around

oh and there are deff more shops then those too bro.. plenty more.. you just gotta dig some

Im a sneaker freak from the Seattle, just moved to N. Atl. definitely interested in learning about spots to pick up and "events" for kicks or whatever. If you would let me know. always down to cop Jordans, AM's. Got some kicks for sale right now too

Im a sneaker freak from the Seattle, just moved to N. Atl. definitely interested in learning about spots to pick up and "events" for kicks or whatever. If you would let me know. always down to cop Jordans, AM's. Got some kicks for sale right now too

I think shoe events held once a year or bi-yearly would be ideal. I do see a lot of fakes around here and on campus, would like to educate some ppl!!! Release dates and places to cop would also be important. Great idea, because I havent been here long but not to many ppl know of legit, high quality places in my area

Originally Posted by mrmadison

i run with a crew of about 30..
what area yall stay in? i only see people thats into shoes at events(SF/SP/etc)

not many people in ATL are into shoes...

Originally Posted by mrmadison

i run with a crew of about 30..
what area yall stay in? i only see people thats into shoes at events(SF/SP/etc)

not many people in ATL are into shoes...

As someone said before, I too am not from the A, came from SOCAL. I goto Georgia State, seen some heads, any on the forum? I posted a thread a few months ago if there is any heads at GSU. I would love to see the A receive some real tier 0 wear. I would also kill if someone opened a shop carrying NBHD, Bounty Hunter, Visvim, Bape, and other Japanese labels! One can only dream.

Freshman at Emory checking in, def. interested in meeting other sneaker heads in ATL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm from the chi but here in the A. very disappointed in the shoe game in the A. interested in meeting sneakerheads in the A plenty of heat for sale. and lookn for jays always. best way to contact me is by email [email protected] cuz im never on nt

Im in north metro atl... got some kicks for sale, originally from the west coast. would love to meet some true sneakerfreaks out this way, too many ppl i seen rockin fakes

What's up Atlanta. I think the sneaker community is on the come up with Mr Madison and G-Roc/TSG holdin' it down. Fall/Winter means the sneaker events are comin!

Atlanta, what up? I just moved down here (stay in midtown off of howell mill rd) in August. I transferred to GSU from Va Beach. Holler at me

Checkin in again ATL... just picked up some new kicks off some great ppl on here. Need to get rid of a few, contact me if ur interested

mrmadison hows ur site/store coming. Keep up the good work, think it will be the effort with the true sneakerheads around here.

Back
Top Bottom