to all the black folks, please go vote

We know racism still exists, but we can't do anything about uninformed Americans who were taught wrong values by their parents..all we can do is hope thatone day they'll open their eyes to life...SMH

Good thing that all the IMPORTANT votes are in culturally diverse states.

CA
pimp.gif

NY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Racist thread

It's crazy how people can say if your black please go vote for Obama. But, if I said white people please go vote for McCain, I would be a racist on here.
roll.gif

My vote is going to Obama BTW.

OP never said vote for Obama

exactly, these conservatives jump to conclusions so quick. im voting for obama, you can vote for who you want to

i was posting those pictures because we used to get brutalized and KILLED by police for TRYING to vote. Lets show some appreciation to our ancestors and take 15 minutes out of our day to vote

Maybe 'these conservatives' just know how to read...did you NOT see the OBAMA 08 at the bottom of his post?

1053468148_35866b6066.jpg

and i also think that is racist when you say "all black people go vote" and you guys call white people racist??
jus my 2 cents

Originally Posted by nastnatikid23

and i also think that is racist when you say "all black people go vote" and you guys call white people racist??
jus my 2 cents

laugh.gif
at you guys saying its racist to tell black people to go out and vote

If I say black people go out and read, or black people go make a living for yourself. That is SOOO racist right?

OP made the good point, that less than a 50 years ago Blacks didn't have the opprotunity to vote, and many gave their lives so blacks could have the rightsthey do now.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Racist thread

It's crazy how people can say if your black please go vote for Obama. But, if I said white people please go vote for McCain, I would be a racist on here.
roll.gif

My vote is going to Obama BTW.

OP never said vote for Obama

exactly, these conservatives jump to conclusions so quick. im voting for obama, you can vote for who you want to

i was posting those pictures because we used to get brutalized and KILLED by police for TRYING to vote. Lets show some appreciation to our ancestors and take 15 minutes out of our day to vote

you obviously not reading since u askin if the OP seen something in his own post
grin.gif

and the point was that he was saying to go vote. not for any particular person. go vote black people. just actually pay respect to the people that gotkilled and beaten to give you the ability to be able to vote with free will.

and yea obviously he mentioned his voting preference for obama, but that is not the point of the post

Originally Posted by ness

Originally Posted by JChambers

These people are so STUPID!!!!
indifferent.gif

co-sign. And let me say that this statement regard black directly. But it goes to show you how a lot of our society doesn't even care. They go for whatlooks better in their eyes as opposed to what is better. Granted, those could've been fake recordings. People paid off to act a part. But trustthat not everybody is educated in the decision they make at the polls. As for the first video, I'm just tired of hearing "domestic terrorist". Ifyou sat down with a lot of those people, they couldn't even tell you why or where that term came about. Blame it on Palin. Vote for Obama.

jus my 2 cents
get a clue real talk. if it was a historically known fact that white people had been beaten trying to vote the title wouldn't be specific toblack people.

jus my 2 cents

laugh.gif
at you guys saying its racist to tell black people to go out and vote

If I say black people go out and read, or black people go make a living for yourself. That is SOOO racist right?

OP made the good point, that less than a 50 years ago Blacks didn't have the opprotunity to vote, and many gave their lives so blacks could have the rights they do now.

QFT
pimp.gif

My parents are black and in THAT tax bracket HOV and are voting Obama.

Some of you guys are selfish, its ironic that McCain's slogan is country first when many of his supporters are simply worried about their personalfinancial assets and not the plight of the entire nation's economy.

If your black, regardless of income, I don't see why you would vote against Obama.

If your black, regardless of income, I don't see why you would vote against Obama.

why is this a factor?

edit: voting for someone based on race is JUST as bad as not voting for someone based on race.

Stop thinking like an insect. Obama needs the white vote.

reference Wikipedia
The U.S. population's racial distribution in 2006 was as follows:[21]

* Total population: 299 million
* White
o Including 23.2 million White Hispanics: 74% or 221.3 million
o Not including White Hispanics: 66% or 198.1 million
* Hispanic or Latino of any race: 14.8% or about 44.3 million.[22]
* Black or African American alone: 13.4% or 40.9 million
* Some other race alone: 6.5% or 19 million
* Asian alone: 4.4% or 13.1 million
* Two or more races: 2.0% or 6.1 million
* American Indian or Alaska Native alone: 0.68% or 2.0 million
* Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander alone: 0.14% or 0.43 million

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Stop thinking like an insect. Obama needs the white vote.

reference Wikipedia
The U.S. population's racial distribution in 2006 was as follows:[21]

* Total population: 299 million
* White
o Including 23.2 million White Hispanics: 74% or 221.3 million
o Not including White Hispanics: 66% or 198.1 million
* Hispanic or Latino of any race: 14.8% or about 44.3 million.[22]
* Black or African American alone: 13.4% or 40.9 million
* Some other race alone: 6.5% or 19 million
* Asian alone: 4.4% or 13.1 million
* Two or more races: 2.0% or 6.1 million
* American Indian or Alaska Native alone: 0.68% or 2.0 million
* Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander alone: 0.14% or 0.43 million

Technically you are only right if EVERYONE votes, which based on previous elections isn't the case.

Only 100 or so million voted last election
Or roughly 40 % of the population

Man, majority of you guys are voting for Obama because he is black...admit it. Because he is black you think he's not full of the same #$%!%#$% that some"white" presidents have been in the past? IMO this election is garbage. I am forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

Voting should be done rationally, in your own self-interest. In my case, both of my parents are CEO's, so voting for Obama would hurt me economically.

This could be one of the most important elections and we have to choose between these two??????

^^^^amen dizzy21

And on a side note people need to get over this I'm going to vote for obama because its the "hip" thing to do, seriously. Do your homework andmake an educated decision based on the FACTS.

Back
Top Bottom