"To (All) the Colleges That Rejected Me" - A Message from Taylor Allderdice High School

Only applied to one school, Penn State. Got in. Graduated. Now I want to go back

Not trying to brag but I got into every school I applied to... made the decision incredibly hard though.

Last edited:
didnt apply to any coming out of HS went straight to that CC route...did a year and got into Pepperdine, UMD, UMiami, and GW.

My little brother went to Allderdice, got a soccer scholarship to college.

The only black kid in the city to do so at the time I believe

Dice has allllllllllllllllllll the females though, tons of *****, tons of *******s, and a few sexy classy shorties...emphasis on the "few"

:smokin

I should also mention that Allderdice sits in an incredibly affluent, INCREDIBLY gated Jewish community in Pittsburgh. I'm sure Ms Weiss will be just fine

Last edited:
Taylor Allderdice?

Thought that was the name of a Wiz Khalifa mixtape.

Was defered and then rejected from University of Michigan, ended up going to Michigan State University. Not mad the least bit how it turned out either..

University of Florida, University of Minnesota, and Marquette ended up going to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

Got accepted to all three Arizona state schools (UA, ASU and NAU). Ended up attending Arizona :pimp:

Got rejected from UNC-Chapel Hill and Virginia. The ACC didn't treat me well :lol:

Last edited:
Got into every school I applied for :pimp:

Same here man :smokin

Applied to Virginia Tech, George Mason, James Madison, VCU, & Virginia State (they actually had some meet and greet at my high school and offered me a scholarship without applying yet, lol)

I picked George Mason and was there during the Final Four run :pimp:

Last edited:
Got into every school i applied to, I wish I applied to more school though. Applied to UPitt, Howard, Morehouse, St. Johns, and Maryland. Now I go to Maryland. Wish I went to Howard

:lol: I went to my #1 choice for college and medical school. Just got my #2 for residency.

Work hard and you'll get what you want.

Applied to Arizona State, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio State and Texas.

Only Texas rejected me. Even though I wasn't a prospective student-athlete, I like to think the fall and demise of their football and basketball teams over the last few years coincides with the time period from when they rejected me :nthat: :lol:

Got into every school I applied for
pimp.gif
Same here. 
pimp.gif
 Got accepted into NYU on a $25,000 scholarship but chose not to go.

#notsohumblebrag

Accepted:
University of Washington (Seattle)
Santa Clara
Loyola Marymount

Rejected:
UC Santa Barbara - for better or worse, I prolly would've OD'd off keg stands there tho

Never heard of the school and I was at Pitt for 2 Years.

I got into all the schools I applied for though:
Maryland, UDel, RIT, Drexel, Pitt, Penn State and 1 other place that I can't remember.

Edit: Old Dominion was the last one I think

Last edited:
Wait listed from Ohio State, got into University of Illinois UC and Loyola; my top two. Now just gotta decide between them.

Back
Top Bottom