To atheists/agnostics/secular humanists (etc...) how will you raise kids or get in relationships?

Relationships? What are those? Forever alone.
Raising kids? I'll make sure they are raised on good morals.
But I will make sure that they don't subscribe to any religion or my own non religiousness.
It's your life son, decide for yourself.

Relationships? What are those? Forever alone.
Raising kids? I'll make sure they are raised on good morals.
But I will make sure that they don't subscribe to any religion or my own non religiousness.
It's your life son, decide for yourself.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I'm with someone that believes.

It's cool ...

If you really like the person, this won't change anything.

If we have kids, we agreed upon, showing both sides of the spectrum to him.

Teach him right from wrong, and morals, but allow him to choose that path on his own.

Not many dudes will dismiss a woman because she isn't a believer. I mean he would rather be home watching football than going to church anyways.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I'm with someone that believes.

It's cool ...

If you really like the person, this won't change anything.

If we have kids, we agreed upon, showing both sides of the spectrum to him.

Teach him right from wrong, and morals, but allow him to choose that path on his own.

Not many dudes will dismiss a woman because she isn't a believer. I mean he would rather be home watching football than going to church anyways.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I can feel what the OP is talking about. My GF is Catholic (like, for real Catholic). I'm a heathen, so the topic of our differing beliefs comes up from time to time. She knows I'm not converting anytime soon, but we're still accepting of each other. I sometimes go to Mass just to keep her quiet.

She did say we could never get married unless I convert to Catholicism. *@+# that noise.
I hear that is the worse thing you can do to a woman. Start going to church with her if you have no plans of regularly doing it, Trust, she will hang it over your head. "You did it before." Don't even go at all man.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I can feel what the OP is talking about. My GF is Catholic (like, for real Catholic). I'm a heathen, so the topic of our differing beliefs comes up from time to time. She knows I'm not converting anytime soon, but we're still accepting of each other. I sometimes go to Mass just to keep her quiet.

She did say we could never get married unless I convert to Catholicism. *@+# that noise.
I hear that is the worse thing you can do to a woman. Start going to church with her if you have no plans of regularly doing it, Trust, she will hang it over your head. "You did it before." Don't even go at all man.

Back
Top Bottom