To "cmoneymontana," "shuman15" and others initially interested...

Just for information...

Pickyourshoes.com is as legit as they come. $120 flat -- if you factor in tax and shipping cost and these not in "urea" for sale -- for 5 daydelivery was piff.

Communcation, shipping, follow-up... Every on some 2000 "pre hypebeast/frauds" tip.

Excuse me as I relive my childhood. Throwing extra white laces from these in Dee Browns, just like he wore them on the court...
pimp.gif

Nice....I just got mine today....my box is tore to s**t though...don't even know if it's even worth a fuss!

^
Sorry to hear.

But Reebok boxes from their pump line, historically, have always been nightmares to closets and stockrooms since back in the day.

They are thin, slip and slide, tear easily, and impossible to stack.

If you that pissed about the box, holla, we can work out a deal.
laugh.gif

I didn't want to order multiple pair, since this was my first time using them. Wanted to be as low-risk as possible in case of e-drama.

I went back today, other size 11 is history.
grin.gif

Yeah....lol.....reebok.com had alot of sizes in both colorways yesterday for $119...I don't know what the shipping is though...I'm still debating onthe white pair now..

I must say, the quality of the leather on these are better than Nike's retros...
I've worn them about 4-5 times, and barely any creases in the toe box. Reebok stepped their game up...
381284622.jpg

^
"cmontana" and I were talking about that yesterday...

As I wore these retro space jams (xmas gift) to a "peewee" bball game this morning and back, and they look like trash....
smh.gif

yo, eastwestworldwide has 35% off sale on most everything...they have both colors of twilights and they are 77.99 plus shipping afterdiscount

still have sum sizes left, just copped a 10 in the white pair

also grabbed a play cloths crewneck for like 47 and white/purple pegasus for the low

Has anyone ordered from them before?  I don't do the fly by night...

For $77 plus east coast shipping, I'll take another pair of black Tw'lights now...

Debating between 2nd pair of these, or going ham and getting this black AF1 high Futura joints from Philly.

no doubt cmoney

EOH: yeah ive ordered from them multiple times, they are definitely legit

ordered from them like 3 weeks ago...no problems

jump on whatever is left before they are gone...still got damn near a fsr in theblack pair

Word. Word. Word.

757, I owe you one.

Decisions Decisions.

Boy them black hi Futuras are mean, but...

*Goes get debit card*

I called to insure my size 11 was actually available.

Best customer service ever.

On to the Jackie Chan joints, whenever they pop up.

White/yellow joints are mean... Deadstock. 
laugh.gif

The day I scuff them on a curb, or someone steps on them, or the midsole is mysteriously scratched...
mad.gif

As many of you know, I was diagnosed with diabetes around this time 11 months ago.

We all had a D.A.R. meet up @ Tysons a couple weeks later, and I was at 257 lbs. at that time.

Many of you sent me all kinds of messages, to help me get my thang tighter on the health end.

At the last D.A.R. meetup at Arundell, my jeans were litterally being held up by a "homemade" hole I made in my belt before we left.

The official weigh in was at 8:00 am.

I'm at 217.3 lbs.  Levels are no sweat to "control."

Jeans from 42 to 38.  ******* gone!  I'm officially in "maxed out" skinny jean territory.  And I like it!
roll.gif

Shouts to "tactusjack" for his assistance (N' do READ BOOKS) and others here for caring for a brotha.

All the old fat boy jokes from the o.g.s here can be put on hold.................................

Didn't feel like making a "see me" thread", so I posted this in this joint.

^ [Big Boi] Boyyyyyyyyyyy stop [/Big Boi]

I still get the fatboy jokes at 199 bruh! It's never gonna stop. As someone who's done the same I know how great it feels and I'm happy for you man. Just gotta keep your nose to the grindstone because all it takes is a snowstorm like this to ruin your pattern. I think the easiest way to help the weightloss is limit soda intake. I have maybe two or three soda's a week now down from that amount a day. Although if there's anything that's gonna be the demise of my fitness maintenance it's gonna be... Season's Pizza.

COngrats ongetting your health in order. Situations like this will really help you get your priorities in order.

Back
Top Bottom