To everyone that hates ebay because of ridiculous prices on shoes by sellers.

Just to let all of you know that ebay is great for finding that shoe that you missed or the shoe that is just og which has never been retroed. I have foundshoes like the glove paytons on ebay and paid over 300 for them and have no regrets whatsoever. I only make a little over 8 dollars an hour but there are shoesthat i really liked and rekindle memories. I don't mind at all paying big bucks for these shoes on ebay. Also sellers want to make a profit of their itemsso if the items are hot items then they can sell it for whatever they want. I know it is going to happen when shoes are popular or sells out but this is justwhat makes ebay better as well is that you can find them when they no longer exist or sells out. The price is whatever they want to put on them. It is up toyou if you want to buy them or not. Nobody is forcing us to buy them at their price. So next time don't hate. Just make sure you have the dough and if youdo buy it and enjoy your shoes. I know i do. Ebay since it was made is for the shoes that we've missed through the years or the retroes we didn't get.So no matter what price it says it is always up to us to buy or not. I usually buy. Take care all.

Ok then if you guys know about this and knows it doesn't make sense to post this please stop emailing my account with threats accusing me of being areseller and threatening me with viruses. Just to let you all know and you know who you are and to those that did send me viruses luckily i have nortonsinstalled and hopefully something bad happens to your loved ones. Take care.
mad.gif

Just to let all of you know that ebay is great for finding that shoe that you missed or the shoe that is just og which has never been retroed
http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/ProductImages/NO%20****%20halloween%20Crap%20Costume.jpg

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Just to let all of you know that ebay is great for finding that shoe that you missed or the shoe that is just og which has never been retroed
http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/ProductImages/NO%20****%20halloween%20Crap%20Costume.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
That's a good one.
The pics in this post are killin' me.
roll.gif

But yeah, c'mon man, I think we all knew that eBay can be a great source for finding older shoes.

ok lol...........................................................................................................................

badboy074 in '08 not looking very likely after this huh?

You're only 24 posts in. Just make a new screen name and start over.

Ok then if you guys know about this and knows it doesn't make sense to post this please stop emailing my account with threats accusing me of being a reseller and threatening me with viruses. Just to let you all know and you know who you are and to those that did send me viruses luckily i have nortons installed and hopefully something bad happens to your loved ones. Take care.
mad.gif

You seem mad.

Back
Top Bottom