to Jordan 4 "Fear" owners...

Post pix.. Depends on what your definition of a flaw is.
I realized the shoes I received were fake, sorry I didn't update the post.

Edit: but to respond to your statement, the shoes appeared to have paint strokes on the heels of the soles. and after closer inspection, the lower waffles looked off, and the shoe box looked off.

Last edited:
this looks like paint peeling, and you can see the "paint strokes" I was talking about

gapping between the speckled area and toebox

looks more like manf issues than fakes IMHO.. Would need more pix of the shoes to determine for sure but these are hardly "flaws" these days.

Quote:

looks more like manf issues than fakes IMHO.. Would need more pix of the shoes to determine for sure but these are hardly "flaws" these days.
no disrespect, but for more than double the retail price, there is no room for any of that. even at retail price, Nike or footlocker couldn't convince me to purchase something like that. can you post pictures of your fear 4s?

I even compared the box to my green glow, toro bravo, and 2011 cement boxes. both the shade of grey and metal rings are off too

where the sole meets the midsole, you can see the gap on the heel

...a lot just looks bad. the speckle looks insufficient, and the gradient next to the air bubble is to drastic...I don't know what else to say. but I'm convinced that this is an unauthorized pair

The shoes look legit to me. The things you're pointing out are common manufacturer flaws. Paint jobs on most authentic pairs aren't the best on the soles and midsoles.

Quote:

no disrespect, but for more than double the retail price, there is no room for any of that. even at retail price, Nike or footlocker couldn't convince me to purchase something like that. can you post pictures of your fear 4s?
Lol u cant blame Nike that u paid double for what their suggested retail value is.

Lol u cant blame Nike that u paid double for what their suggested retail value is.
i'm not blaming anyone. all i'm saying is that I wouldn't purchase shoes that have obvious signs of low craftsmanship. especially with this specific pair, it appears to look fake. and i'm not rockin that. purchasing that garbage convinces Nike people don't care about the quality, they just want Jordans.

Edit: plus the pictures didn't show these overlooked details

Last edited:

i'm not blaming anyone. all i'm saying is that I wouldn't purchase shoes that have obvious signs of low craftsmanship. especially with this specific pair, it appears to look fake. and i'm not rockin that. purchasing that garbage convinces Nike people don't care about the quality, they just want Jordans.

Edit: plus the pictures didn't show these overlooked details
These dont "appear" to look fake IMHO to a trained eye at least.. This pair lacks the normal tells for fake pairs.. Its just craftsmanship man.. Write your name on a piece of paper 10,000 times - Some will look better than others. Its just the way it is. I mean robots aren't building kicks. I feel you though.. you spent good money and you want what you feel is a perfect pair and worth the price, however those days are LONG gone fam.. Even OGs had flaws etc. You will never find a "100% Perfect" pair of anything usually, especially these days. 

Back
Top Bottom