To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's not even a kid....dude is 33 years old

currensy.jpg

Can a mod look at his IP addresses from his last few logins to confirm he's not in the country?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

currensy.jpg
A+

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

this will be my last post peace jordanforever08

P.S for the dude that said "he even look's like a scammer" lol niice curious to know what you look like..

Duno what the @*@ yall are waiting on.

Take the L op.

Take the L?? Naa. Id harass him, his mom and his family until I got my $300 back.

In dudes defense, i sold someone about 8 pair of the white/carolina blue foamposite pro`s about 6 or 7 years ago. He lived in china.............Customs held the package for about a month and a half and the ONLY reason he got the package is because i went to the post office and did an international track on the package.

Doing business internationally is risky as hell............

BUT, the communication thing.........IDK about that, if you have a wife and kids at home, how you go around without communication?

and as far as phones being an arm and a leg to call internationally............you have an $85,000 range right? riiiiiight

bragging about what you have after stealing another persons hard earned money makes you not worth !%$$ in my book.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

currensy.jpg
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Can a mod look at his IP addresses from his last few logins to confirm he's not in the country?
nerd.gif
THIS.
If this *#$%* is posting from NY...

YR7XO.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

nerd.gif
THIS.

YR7XO.gif

laugh.gif

im still laughing at dude talkin tough on the other page about how he's going to find the guy that disrespected his moms.  he's not going to do a damn thing. his moms got disrespected in the worst way already 33 years and 9 months ago when she had him so some dude calling her popping off is nothing to her.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

nerd.gif
THIS.

YR7XO.gif

laugh.gif

im still laughing at dude talkin tough on the other page about how he's going to find the guy that disrespected his moms.  he's not going to do a damn thing. his moms got disrespected in the worst way already 33 years and 9 months ago when she had him so some dude calling her popping off is nothing to her.

Wow...guess you really never know, damn OP I really hope you get things worked out.

Dude is probably making payments on that used Range using social security checks. #livingbeyondone'smeans

WOW!!! let's see if he would still hit me up this mid week after that post.

ksteezy- i hope man (still not giving up)....

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

nerd.gif
THIS.

YR7XO.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Dude talkin' tough behind a screen but he wouldn't hit water if he fell out a boat 

even if OP finally gets his money back; this loser loses all credibility b/c it's clear he is trying to scam...no excuses

dude looks like he's trying to make up for years of not being allowed to sit at the cool lunch table in high school

Back
Top Bottom