To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
Wishful thinking.

straight cold
laugh.gif

I'm not sure why anyone finds anything in here funny. Stealing isn't funny nor is the rep of this forum being further tarnished. Then you have a clown trying to co sign what is clearly a scheme.

Ksteezy and the scammer were part of some photography group on ISS. They did a few weddings together. Thats why hes sticking up for him.

Spoiler [+]
Not srs

Originally Posted by seth k

I'm not sure why anyone finds anything in here funny. Stealing isn't funny nor is the rep of this forum being further tarnished. Then you have a clown trying to co sign what is clearly a scheme.

Son quit your crying, I'm not cosigning a scammer...I just stated my opinion.People get scammed all over the Internet, it's a risk you take, specially when dealing overseas, NT is not immune to scamming, that's why if people don't want to get scammed, use common sense...do meet ups, or use the right type of transaction so that in case you get scammed you can do a report and recover your money...scamming is wrong, but can be avoided by being less naive....I've dealt online countless times over the Years and never been scammed...hell I even bought a car off craigslist.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me.  What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise  and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, I have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for so for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a @#$%!!!  My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanks to me "this nerdy looking guy",  so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter  over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.

Scammers excuse, 
vd1zT.jpg

KSteezy is definitely an accessory. They photographed a couple of weddings back in the Dominican Republic.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

KSteezy is definitely an accessory. They photographed a couple of weddings back in the Dominican Republic.

Que?
laugh.gif
I wish man....I wish..

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me.  What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise  and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, o for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a @#$%!!!  My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanI have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for sks to me "this nerdy looking guy",  so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter  over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.
thats violation but why didnt you keep it a 100 in the first place? anyway after all that i'd keep the money and not send %$%* 
mods if this comment is against the rules pls remove

I dealt with Jordanforever, met in person and he was really a cool down to earth dude. I don't think he would scam anyone. It has to be a misunderstanding that will get resolved.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I dealt with Jordanforever, met in person and he was really a cool down to earth dude. I don't think he would scam anyone. It has to be a misunderstanding that will get resolved.

it's clear he is scamming this dude; making up fake tracking numbers, then bragging about his car he can't afford, not replying to mods
dude is a bum; if he wasn't scamming he would have keep it 100 to begin with

LV belt and Neiman Marcus sweatshirt; spells I can't really afford the life I try to live

images

FWIW, folks had nothing but good things to say about Joey Park until the iPad incident this past summer....

He said he'll be back in the US mid week. I'm hoping by then this will be resolved. I'll just wait for him to send me a message.

This bum ain't outta the country and if he is it's with OP's lettuce. if you can afford an $85k range don't you have to work? No employer let's you take weeks off of work. clown. prob plotting a jux to pay off this cat on some ultra low budget bernie madoff steez. pathetic. 33 years old time to grow up b.

This thread is great. It has everything you could ask for in a classic NT Scam thread. Now we just wait for the conclusion.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

This thread is great. It has everything you could ask for in a classic NT Scam thread. Now we just wait for the conclusion.

The fact that this statement is true just makes me 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
. We gotta do better NT.

Back
Top Bottom