To My dudes that work 40+ hrs a week. What do you do on your off days?

Seriously, outside of maybe hitting the gym, washing clothes, and little errands like that. What The hell is there to do? I`m not talking about evenings and going out. I`m speaking Prior to night time the actual day.

absolutely nothing
laugh.gif

Fulltime nightjob, partime dayjob, photography business in between...my days off I really dot do a damn thing other than rest...lol

Originally Posted by airedweezy

40+ hour job and full time student. I've lost my life I have no days off now smh

^this right here for the past 3 yrs..........What's an off day

lol yea, I graduated in May, so usually on my day off I would have class, but right now Im just working full time, and on my days off sometimes I dont even leave my room unless I need to run an errand.

I try to get out and do something even if just playing pool and having a couple of drinks. I just don't like the feeling being in side the house on my days off, that's what old people do. haha

basically just
smokin.gif
and chillin with the wifey or my boys.....studying for the GMAT right now though, i wanna go back to get my masters in next fall so studying takes up some of my time on weekends as well.

Working as a Staff Accountant at a Real Estate office and being an Assistant Men's Basketball Coach at Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland, Ohio. I really dont have much free time right now.

Friday Night is Legend of Mr. Rager with me and my friends...black out, wake up at 12 the next day, do nothing because of a hangover, watch a DVD then do it all over again. Sunday is Football day.

Study for GRE, cook, sleep, and get ready for next day. Sometimes, I wish I worked like three 12 hour shifts instead of five 8 hour shifts. But I imagine that is just as draining and would become a major source of complaints later. One of these days I'll see.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

Study for GRE, cook, sleep, and get ready for next day. Sometimes, I wish I worked like three 12 hour shifts instead of five 8 hour shifts. But I imagine that is just as draining and would become a major source of complaints later. One of these days I'll see.
We switched from 5 8 our days to 4 11 hr days and 3 off days. It has its ups and downs. Ups are you got 3 off a week, downs is you have no day when you actually work, and you get lazy towards the end of the work day/ you get lazy when they give you alot of days off back to back.

I been looking to start studying for GMAT, but been lazy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom