to my NTers trying to get yambs ...

dont text her back.
*flame suit on*

edit: rule 2

fap before any decision that includes her if you havent had sex yet.

real life...

my local super market has yambs on sale...

i personally dont really like em and only eat em on thanksgiving if my moms makes em

i notice if i text her back quick then she always take a long time to reply so this makes sense.

but when i take a longer time to reply i got the upperhand

whats up with all this dont text and bull.
son be a man and if you like simply say so, if she dont want you then its not the end of the world. y cant you dudes be straight up
playing games is a female trait brah

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

i hate the texting game. absolutely hate it. .. childish

It is a god send to those of us that hate talking on the phone tho

Fam I thought you were better than this...either grow up or get with grown women.

That's why you have to be concise, authoritative, and affirmative. Chicks are used to the dudes who wanna text-flirt with smileys and %%+%.

Just set up the plan - be smooth, and do your work in person.

Originally Posted by rmK

not the actual texting.  but the stupid games people play with texting to try and get the upper hand.  #!@+'s stupid and childish as hell

girls love the smileys =) lmao man I agree with most of you who hate the texting game..either talk to her in person or on the phone

It's simple really, if she text me something dumb, petty, silly or pointless I'm not gonna reply. %$*#++ aren't texting for fun and games. Well I guess some of you are but the point remains.

I was never too crazy about talking on the phone either. When you're younger that's your ticket to ride...but I hardly ever do that @%#@ now unless it's to make some plans real quick.
Used to hate the late night talks for no reason, eating up all my trolling time.

Co-signing this..
I got a question though.

Some Dominican chick gave her friend her number to give to me, but we text every once in a while. She asks her friends about my whereabouts all the time and how sexy I am etc.

Were playing the texting game right now as well, and we haven't hungout yet. She flaked on me one time after telling me she was goin' to come to the library to chill wit' me. What do I do?

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by rmK

I don't get this logic, how can someone hate talking on the phone.. Can you not carry a conversation? Anyone can sit there and wait to say something smooth in a text.. waiting 30 minutes to respond.

For jump offs I wouldn't want to carry a conversation on the phone really... the waiting to respond or not responding at all plays to my advantage in this.

And anyone can say something smooth over the phone too...but if it don't go so smooth it's gonna be way worst than you're not so smooth text.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom