to my NTers trying to get yambs ...

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Since no dambs are given. Text every smash worthy girl in ur book "I wanna F*ck" a period of silence may occur proceeding "ah now that i have your attention.." Puts btches on the spot and weeds out the bench team

i wouldnt go down that route cuz like i said earlier...
GIRLS GET IT CONSISTENTLY...

if you can catch them in one of those times where the other guy messed up/ is unavailable, and you you lay the pound game or lick it up w/ efficiency, then she will add you to the roster.

guys have basketball rosters: leading scorer (main chick) scorer off the bench (side chick) rebounder (jump off, doing the dirty work) defensive player (cool chick that doesnt do it on both ends)...

women have baseball starting pitching rotation: ace on the staff (boyfriend) relief pitchers (simp that gives emotional stability, money, helps her move furniture) closers (guy that lays the pipe when she's trippin w/ her dude)...

the more your starting pitching slacks up, the more innings the other pitchers get... if you're starting pitcher is throwing a no hitter, no need to bring in relief... 

if you just trying to smash, you need to be able to catch girls in between changing of their closers...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom