to my NTers trying to get yambs ...

Hitting 30% in baseball = certified all-star
pimp.gif

For the 1 BILLIONITH time, there is no set rule or strategy that works with any given woman at any given time. You fail to realize that females aren't as dumb as you think. They CHOOSE whether or not to except your "game" long before you start doing that corny %#!+. If she wants to give you the "yambs" as our man so elegant and poignantly spoke, you will get them unless you are just an utter fool that blows it with your lack of whatever. Now its another story when a girl gives you her contact because you pressed the hell out of her and she really isn't that interested. The game is a crap shoot period. Anybody that tells you different is a lie. I had a dry spell last year for whatever reason for a few months and this year I've seriously been rummaging through coochie la la and pulling @@%%@* so easily with the EXACT same approach. Issue is you dudes be going feral when your in the streets. You have slobber dripping down your mouth and your lips be quivering when chicks walk past you. Females can sense that thirst. That thirst scares them, most women love to be dominated in all 4 quarters in ever facet of the game but they want to be dominated by someone they aren't afraid of or that comes off desperate. Even slutter butters are under the delusion that their P is a toy box even tho all the toys are broken,scattered all over the floor and have Apple sauce and cookie doe on em. A break hoez because I break hoez down mentally. I'm like the Willie lynch of coochie because Im Harriet Tubman of their minds.......... can you dig it?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For the 1 BILLIONITH time, there is no set rule or strategy that works with any given woman at any given time. You fail to realize that females aren't as dumb as you think. They CHOOSE whether or not to except your "game" long before you start doing that corny %#!+. If she wants to give you the "yambs" as our man so elegant and poignantly spoke, you will get them unless you are just an utter fool that blows it with your lack of whatever. Now its another story when a girl gives you her contact because you pressed the hell out of her and she really isn't that interested. The game is a crap shoot period. Anybody that tells you different is a lie. I had a dry spell last year for whatever reason for a few months and this year I've seriously been rummaging through coochie la la and pulling @@%%@* so easily with the EXACT same approach. Issue is you dudes be going feral when your in the streets. You have slobber dripping down your mouth and your lips be quivering when chicks walk past you. Females can sense that thirst. That thirst scares them, most women love to be dominated in all 4 quarters in ever facet of the game but they want to be dominated by someone they aren't afraid of or that comes off desperate. Even slutter butters are under the delusion that their P is a toy box even tho all the toys are broken,scattered all over the floor and have Apple sauce and cookie doe on em. A break hoez because I break hoez down mentally. I'm like the Willie lynch of coochie because Im Harriet Tubman of their minds.......... can you dig it?
Oh so you're not banned? Anyway...DAT TRUTH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can dig it fambs... i really can...
i'm just gonna stick w/ my lack of dambs given approach...

26c165682c998707b3235566d4de61ee58a5f9a5_r.png

8d526216ec2539fb8f1032bbc70a47abf63d57f9_r.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit.... excuse the type... i put "they'll" instead of "there will"..

dont taze me, bros...

Shoulda told her "a period don't stop nothing but a sentence" word to mytmouse the goddess 

Thank you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont taze me, bros...

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ricky409 wrote:

fap before any decision that includes her if you havent had sex yet.

have often pondered this.
wisepharoah droppin in as usual with da immense amount of social knowledge. 

Originally Posted by sbib1130

roll.gif
. who spells you as yhu? never seen that before
hood boogers. I see it during the first text convos I have with em.

It's all over my fb feed too.

Very annoying. i mean, yo u can't put a damn "o" instead of the "h"?

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont taze me, bros…

roll.gif
roll.gif
Have you ever been successful with this yolo method
laugh.gif
?

And to someone who asked this in this thread, you can approach/talk to a female without being the least bit thirsty

LOL this dude Ricky is a beast. Me I half try and exemplify a lil more tact. You never know if she come over, at that point I'm still looking for helmet.

Goodnight NT and happy hunting this fine Saturday night.

Back
Top Bottom