To my religious NT folks vol. justification for premarital sex?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

McCree23, is it possible for anyone born in this era to be a Born Prophet?

How would one know he was a Born Prophet?
You don't want the battle fam. Let em be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Waiting until marriage is one of the dumbest BEST rules I have ever heard.
I mean, as far as rules are concerned, the benefits far outweigh the cons.. easily. But you know what they say about rules..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by McCree23

Yo you cant read man?? Its saying what it's saying. I dont have to interpret anything. A woman becomes a man's wife when he sleeps with her and then they keep a Marraige Ceromony to celebrate the union. The ring is meant as a signet to let others know that the Woman belongs to a Man. In the Ancient World women used to wear a bracelet with the The Man's last name, initials, or seal on it to show she belonged to that man. And no it does not strike me as weird that many have misinterpreted the scriptures. It is because they were/are not AUTHORISED to teach the bible. you have to be born a Prophet of The Most High. You cannot study to become one or go to school to become one, You have to be born to do this. So you just chill out. This is NOT a battle you want. Trust me. Peace!
Of course... because in the present day, we only screw virgins and give their fathers fifty shekels of silver after wards... You got it champ.

Funny how some of the most religious people are amongst the quickest to get enraged for "a battle".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 call these guys out on their loopholes and excuses and youre in for a world of hurt! 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

Ofcourse. we are living in one of The most critical times ever. GOD always sends his Prophets to warn of impending doom, and for ppl to repent before the destruction comes. If you are a Prophet The Spirit would lead you to know so. There are Prophets here today. Like do you know what is about to happen to America? America is about to fall Economically, the citizens forced into concentration camps by Martial Law from the Government. Microchips will be implemented and America will invade Iran, Russia and China will step in and they will burn up America with Thermo Nuclear destruction. This is what is coming. Whether some accept it, understand it, believe it or not --
[h3]1Cor.14[/h3][32] And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

@ IBlink -  The world is upside down and Gone astray from The Laws of the Bible. The Point is ACCORDING to The Bible. The Point is not what is happening. Im saying according to The Bible!

It's nothing wrong with battling either. MAN UP! The Bible says to debate thy Cause! Also says to Contend for The Faith Earnestly! ...

I just can't see how people can't admit that certain Biblical principals have been outdated. Such as most of the things we have discussed in this thread alone. So instead of admitting to the outdated-ness, they simply jump on the person questioning it. (Proof above).

Those that WANT to question it fall don't WANT to ask any questions because they don't want to fall under the, "DON'T ASK" category but they KNOW certain things don't make sense to them

Just for fun

DCAllAmerican . I agree 100% that certain things are outdated . Dont get me wrong. All Im saying is "According to The Bible." But that is why The World is messed up anyway Because we have strayed from The ways of GOD!

I wonder how most people would react to a person who claimed to be ordained by the most high...

Spoiler [+]

I'm done.

And why are religious people so sure that the world is any worse now than it has been before? Why do some of you believe the world is coming to an end SOON?

McCree, anyone that isn't a Christian goes to hell correct? Muslims included? Why believe in something that is so exclusive? Almost like a country club if you think about it.

I wonder how most people would react to a person who claimed to be ordained by the most high...

Spoiler [+]

I'm done.

laugh.gif
. They'll say this

St John 10:20 - And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

But for real though. A true Prophet causes uproar and for the most part the people get tense and wanna kill them, curse @ them. All sorts of things

Luke 6:- [22] Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
[23] Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets

2nd Chron 36:16 - But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy

And why are religious people so sure that the world is any worse now than it has been before? Why do some of you believe the world is coming to an end SOON?

McCree, anyone that isn't a Christian goes to hell correct? Muslims included? Why believe in something that is so exclusive? Almost like a country club if you think about it.

Again. Dont get mad or upset about my answers. Take it for what it's worth ok. Check it out yourself even if you like. But there is no such thing as "Hell" .... PER SAY....ACCORDING to the Bible. Hell is a condition. We're in Hell now as a matter of fact. Hell is a low condition. It also refers to The Grave! The first belief of a fiery hell came from a place on The East side of Ancient Jerusalem known as The Valley of Hinnom, where The Israelites burnt their trash. It has been said to many kids that if they were to disobey their Parents that they would be thrown into the fire. But this was never true.

Revelation 20:14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Now think about that Scripture. How can you cast DEATH and HELL into the Lake of fire. Think about it..... How can you cast HELL into fire?? That's because the Hell its referring to is talking about a place that is going to be destroyed BY FIRE! So a lotta ppl who go to church dont understand the Bible and they never will becuase they read The Bible from a religious standpoint

Oh yea that is right. Damn, so the first time of explosion should be AFTER a wedding right?

Come on now. NObody on here can say that is realistic or even remotely reasonable.

Nah, If you really a Christian then you should be bout dat chastity. If you get to walk around talking all high and mighty, then you gotta be willing to sacrifce.  

I don't know why cats talk about it's impossible. If a guy really wants to wait til marriage, what's stopping him? Does he have Beyonce buck naked in his bedroom begging for the D or something? Maybe it's just me, but I have to make at least some minimal effort for the bunz I get. I could see a dude like Tebow not being able to hold out, but he got 9's and 10's throwing their panties at him. If you're a regular dude with a lowkey life style then it shouldn't be a problem if that is what you believe in.

You Christians and your buffoonery….Your religion makes no sense and you cant even see it.

Or you don’t want to see it….

Ok, boys and girls start hitting puberty in their teens and pre-teens. Girls as young as 10 getting their periods and boys just as young begin producing sperm. Which are basic indications that they are ready to have sex and have children.  Since god created us that way, We actually have permission to get married and have sex at a very young age…correct?  If we weren’t allowed to have sex and have children so young, then why did god created us that way?

Is there a mention of age restriction in the bible about that? I know society basically says what age your allowed to get married and have sex. But for you Christian folk, would you look down upon a 12 yo getting married and having sex?

And I remember a time when you were able to have multiple wives…what happened to that?

Society changed that again? So are you really living your lives according to god or what society thinks?

So a man is married to a woman after he smashes and pays her dad. Does this religion advocate polygamy? Cuz it sounds like the more women I smash and the more dads I pay the more wives I have or does this only count for the first chick and the rest after don't count?

Originally Posted by hellomarco

used to be a christian but check out Det 22:13. something about stoning to death women who lost their virginity before their marriage. BARBARIC.
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo you cant read man?? Its saying what it's saying. I dont have to interpret anything. A woman becomes a man's wife when he sleeps with her and then they keep a Marraige Ceromony to celebrate the union. The ring is meant as a signet to let others know that the Woman belongs to a Man. In the Ancient World women used to wear a bracelet with the The Man's last name, initials, or seal on it to show she belonged to that man. And no it does not strike me as weird that many have misinterpreted the scriptures. It is because they were/are not AUTHORISED to teach the bible. you have to be born a Prophet of The Most High. You cannot study to become one or go to school to become one, You have to be born to do this. So you just chill out. This is NOT a battle you want. Trust me. Peace!
Of course... because in the present day, we only screw virgins and give their fathers fifty shekels of silver after wards... You got it champ.

Funny how some of the most religious people are amongst the quickest to get enraged for "a battle".
roll.gif
You sound like you're picking over little details and ignoring the main premise of what he says. Any person you mate with, you create a union or a marriage. You got two bodies coming together to be one under the eyes of God.  Whether you view it that way or not, you are still partaking in the fertility ritual becoming one under the eyes of God. Now once you star thinking about the guises under which most people create unions/ marriages under the eyes of God, then it will be easy to see how indulged in fornication the world we live in is. It has always reminded me of the state of the world before the genesis flood. You have to live life for what it is and not let taboo secular culture mold you into a mindless creator.  How pissed off would you be if you grew up and realized your parents created you under the guise of lil wayne mantras 20 yrs from now?

I have an important question, at what point this monogamy start in the bible? I know all those old testament dudes had like 50 wives.

DCAllAmerican . I agree 100% that certain things are outdated . Dont get me wrong. All Im saying is "According to The Bible." But that is why The World is messed up anyway Because we have strayed from The ways of GOD!
Why does God have "ways"? Isn't most of the stuff we do above him?

Mcree23, how can push off your interpretation of the bible as what is supposed to be really saying? How do you KNOW? I'm not a christian but.

Your claim about the non-existence of pre-marital sex is a cop out.
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."1 Corinthians 6:18-20 & 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

So tell us how do you avoid something that doesn't exist.

Your claim about the non-existence of hell is not true and also a cop out.
Matthew 25:41: "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."

same book you quoted from

Revelation 2:18
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

That sounds like a real place and not the psychological state you're trying a pass off with shanty evidence.

Your one of these Christians who takes the scripture and twist it to fit your own lifestyle.

Ofcourse. we are living in one of The most critical times ever. GOD always sends his Prophets to warn of impending doom, and for ppl to repent before the destruction comes. If you are a Prophet The Spirit would lead you to know so. There are Prophets here today. Like do you know what is about to happen to America? America is about to fall Economically, the citizens forced into concentration camps by Martial Law from the Government. Microchips will be implemented and America will invade Iran, Russia and China will step in and they will burn up America with Thermo Nuclear destruction. This is what is coming. Whether some accept it, understand it, believe it or not --
[h3]1Cor.14[/h3][32] And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

@ IBlink -  The world is upside down and Gone astray from The Laws of the Bible. The Point is ACCORDING to The Bible. The Point is not what is happening. Im saying according to The Bible!

It's nothing wrong with battling either. MAN UP! The Bible says to debate thy Cause! Also says to Contend for The Faith Earnestly! ...
Wow, this kind of nonsense should deserve some explanation. Please

I think I answered this question on here before. There is NO SUCH THING as Pre-Marital Sex according to the Bible. According to the Bible SEX=MARRAIGE.

Genesis 24:67 - And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

Deuteronomy 22:28] If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
[29] Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days

According to the bible. When a man lays with a woman. He is supposed to stay with her and take care of her and she has to perform her duties as a woman to the man.

St Mark 10: - [6] But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
[7] For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
[8] And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
[9] What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder

Yeah, that's the same conclusion I reached, at least from the Old Testament.

I don't mind if religious people do or don't. What does bother me is people who make excuses for it.... Like, "I know the Bible says not to but we're inherently weak" or "why is it so tempting if it's wrong?" If you're gonna do it, just do it. Don't try to justify it by saying you're weak. We're +#%#%#% men. Control your own decisions. Otherwise don't claim to be a man.

I don't think the world is worse now than it was before. If you look back over the course of history, there was wide scale uncivilized, barbaric behavior that we don't really see as much anymore.

As far as your second question goes, Jesus clearly states in the Bible "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." That's not one of those antiquated rules like giving 50 sheckels to your wife's dad, it's pretty cut and dry
laugh.gif
And I would argue that being a Christian is far from a country club, it's probably the most readily accessible club there is. You don't have to pay a fee, you don't have to go to church every Sunday for the rest of your life, you just have to have a personal relationship with Jesus. I think a lot of non Christians see Christians as this sort of holier-than-thou elitist set that think they are the chosen ones or something. Some DO fit that stereotype, but that is not how they're supposed to act.

Regarding premarital sex, I'm not 100% sure what my stance would be. I don't think God's intent was that you have to go get a marriage license with the state of Nevada and have an expensive wedding ceremony before you can have sex, but I don't think he wants us to F anything that walks either. I think his intent at the very least is that sex is reserved for people in committed relationships who would be willing to have a kid.

That's just my take on it. 

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I think I answered this question on here before. There is NO SUCH THING as Pre-Marital Sex according to the Bible. According to the Bible SEX=MARRAIGE.

Genesis 24:67 - And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

s Deuteronomy 22:28] If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
[29] Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days

According to the bible. When a man lays with a woman. He is supposed to stay with her and take care of her and she has to perform her duties as a woman to the man.

St Mark 10: - [6] But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
[7] For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
[8] And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
[9] What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder

Yeah, that's the same conclusion I reached, at least from the Old Testament.

I don't mind if religious people do or don't. What does bother me is people who make excuses for it.... Like, "I know the Bible says not to but we're inherently weak" or "why is it so tempting if it's wrong?" If you're gonna do it, just do it. Don't try to justify it by saying you're weak. We're +#%#%#% men. Control your own decisions. Otherwise don't claim to be a man.
How do you come that conclusion ? It doesn't follow at all.

That verse doesn't say anything at all about sex equaling marriage.

Deuteronomy 22:28] If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

This verse seems to say if man has sex with a girl, then only after he pays a dowry to her father do they become married. NOT after they have sex.

That is such a horrible misinterpretation on your part.
sick.gif

^ Yeah, but it says by the law he has to pay and marry her.

I agree it's not clear-cut... My only thing to say is that it's not clear-cut in the, "marry and then have sex" way. It's more like the "if you have sex, then there may be stuff you have to do afterward."

So maybe I don't go as far as McCree to say that sex = marriage.

laugh.gif
@ this thread.....I love how no one failed to mention that the bible was written by many different men, with contradicting laws and values.

My family is very religious, But I don't believe in that premarital sex $#%+.

Back
Top Bottom