To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on NT are bogus, nothing but a bunch of shallow roasting cats......we start talking when we know the guy can't dress, his shoes are whacked, thedude is ugly etc.......come on we can be more professional than this, we aren't in elementary school are we?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

People on NT are bogus, nothing but a bunch of shallow roasting cats......we start talking when we know the guy can't dress, his shoes are whacked, the dude is ugly etc.......come on we can be more professional than this, we aren't in elementary school are we?
This definitely fell on deaf ears. You know good and well people's appearances ALWAYS get critiquedon this site. Ain't nothin changed, and it won't for a LONG time.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Ryda421

point is, a mod can easily check who it is. and they would have exposed him IF they wanted to. so that tells me someone(or two) are holding information from the public, meaning that a couple of mods or admins already know who it is
...there's something to be said about respecting their want for privacy
Yes, but the guy clearly said he was posting from his other account...How does he get a pass???
Does this mean we can have more than 1 account??

If so im applying a new name and just saying i want my privacy respected
pimp.gif
(the loophole I guess)
or did you ban him but just not saying who he was?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

i really hope its Jrose
Aw, are you still mad because I banned your pending backup accounts?

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I say hes a mod, Meth clearly came in here and we know damn well he would of banned someone with an alternate SN...

nerd.gif
Looks more like a Jrose5 to me
nerd.gif
.. I don't ever wanna see him drop a n-bomb again
sick.gif
Oh yeah dude, when have I ever?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Yes, but the guy clearly said he was posting from his other account...How does he get a pass???
Does this mean we can have more than 1 account??

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If so im applying a new name[/color] and just saying i want my privacy respected
pimp.gif
(the loophole I guess)
or did you ban him but just not saying who he was?
grin.gif
Well see if it gets through next month.

JR5

lets take a break from roasting this dude... do you guys realize how epic that pic is? its an instant NT classic. dude is rocking an NT shirt right in front ofTiger Eldrick Woods himself.

we need somebody to go to one of those Presidential townhalls and just sit behind Obama with an NT shirt. that is the only thing that could top this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom