Well, it does look like him.

9hrtc1.jpg
niketalk.gif
niket2alk.gif
I see it!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I say hes a mod, Meth clearly came in here and we know damn well he would of banned someone with an alternate SN...

nerd.gif
Looks more like a Jrose5 to me
nerd.gif
.. I don't ever wanna see him drop a n-bomb again
sick.gif
They're both black......

I think.
nerd.gif

point is, a mod can easily check who it is. and they would have exposed him IF they wanted to. so that tells me someone(or two) are holding information fromthe public, meaning that a couple of mods or admins already know who it is JUST expose yourself
mad.gif
laugh.gif
this event was going to happen, it was just a matterof time. if you are NOT caught now, later on you will be. you might as well get it over with.

-smile

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I say hes a mod, Meth clearly came in here and we know damn well he would of banned someone with an alternate SN...

nerd.gif

i was gonna say the same thing.
dude's went off on him though so he for sure ain't coming out.
i expect mad bans/suspensions on the low.

i feel like this is one of those circle of life things...tiger woods + a nter lurking in the background + a stoneface + rocking a hypebeast shirt + a methresponse + roasting. all we need is a few bannings by dirty

I would almost say it's ska. Age and grammar skills are roughly on par. But this guy in the niketalk t-shirt looks nothing like Ned Flanders.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

point is, a mod can easily check who it is. and they would have exposed him IF they wanted to. so that tells me someone(or two) are holding information from the public, meaning that a couple of mods or admins already know who it is
...there's something to be said about respecting their want for privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom