To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could moderate my consumption...
mean.gif

Damn cuz, yall some true smokers lol. I smoke like 2-3 times a week, casually.

Weird cuz I'm an alcoholic (been to rehab and everything), but I'm not addicted to trees and have never felt like I HAD to smoke. I could quit today and not deal with cravings.

Read through this thread and marijuana is being blamed for way to many inner trials and demons that go on within us. Marijuana just enhances whatever it is you're feeling at that time but it doesn't cause you to do anything you didn't want to or weren't already thinking. I feel like their are medical properties that marijuana possess that we have yet to tap into because it gets a bad wrap as being addictive or making you lazy or being a gateway when it's all about the person who uses it. I've made PLENTY of bad decisions using alcohol. Drunk texting exes, driving with my eyes barely open, fights, and I can go around the corner and I still grab a Heineken any time I want. I've literally solved a lot of my problems by calming down being to myself and finding the answers through smoking marijuana. I'm on the verge of switching 100% to papers for Mary to nullify any type of bad that can come from me smoking because I roll in cigarillos which aren't the best. ( Swishers for the W! ) as far as my job I've passed plenty of drug test and have smoked with coworkers and my boss even sells from time to time out his beautiful home with his wife and kids around. Waiting for marijuana to become more acceptable in society because at this point it's inevitable...

True ****

I've been on raw cones/ papers for about a year they are :smokin

Only roll cigars when I'm with a female that can't wrap their head around papers, be looking at me crazy like where is the swishers at :smh: :lol:

Read through this thread and marijuana is being blamed for way to many inner trials and demons that go on within us. Marijuana just enhances whatever it is you're feeling at that time but it doesn't cause you to do anything you didn't want to or weren't already thinking. I feel like their are medical properties that marijuana possess that we have yet to tap into because it gets a bad wrap as being addictive or making you lazy or being a gateway when it's all about the person who uses it. I've made PLENTY of bad decisions using alcohol. Drunk texting exes, driving with my eyes barely open, fights, and I can go around the corner and I still grab a Heineken any time I want. I've literally solved a lot of my problems by calming down being to myself and finding the answers through smoking marijuana. I'm on the verge of switching 100% to papers for Mary to nullify any type of bad that can come from me smoking because I roll in cigarillos which aren't the best. ( Swishers for the W! ) as far as my job I've passed plenty of drug test and have smoked with coworkers and my boss even sells from time to time out his beautiful home with his wife and kids around. Waiting for marijuana to become more acceptable in society because at this point it's inevitable...

True ****

I've been on raw cones/ papers for about a year they are :smokin

Only roll cigars when I'm with a female that can't wrap their head around papers, be looking at me crazy like where is the swishers at :smh: :lol:

my boy is like that i made the switch a yr or so ago also & havent looked back... he comes thru & will deny smoking the raw until like 1/2 thru when me & the gf are lit & hes still rolling his 1.5g swisher that cant hit like my .7-.9 g paper :lol:

Once you switch to papers the "smoke smell" dissipates so much faster, I can burn one in my bedroom with the window cracked and my lady can't tell 15 minutes later.

Any one use hemp wick when hitting a bowl? I never realized much a lighter ruined the flavor of the flowers till I started using bee line.

Last edited:
I was using raw comes and the Marley papers about 2 years ago and I loved them it's just I went back to old habits when smoking with some of my boys. Starting this 4/20 I'm smoking everything out of papers.

I remember a couple years back we had a weed thread on NT and were posting pics and a lot of NT'ers are smoking some good. I put up a nice pic of some purple I was smoking too. That thread got locked unfortunately, so please no pics guys. We have a great discussion going right now.

I only smoke after work to decompress from that stressful *** commute and it's no more than a few one hitter rips or one raw joint. All them damn potholes and ****** drivers have me on edge.

I've definitely noticed the smell leaves quicker when smoking out of paper's...

Lady used to be at me neck when I smoked out of cigars in the house, smell would linger for a while without incense or a candle

my boy is like that i made the switch a yr or so ago also & havent looked back... he comes thru & will deny smoking the raw until like 1/2 thru when me & the gf are lit & hes still rolling his 1.5g swisher that cant hit like my .7-.9 g paper :lol:

:lol: #rawlife :smokin

I've definitely noticed the smell leaves quicker when smoking out of paper's...

Lady used to be at me neck when I smoked out of cigars in the house, smell would linger for a while without incense or a candle

I smoke in my car and always regret it 2 days later when it still smells like weed or it still smells like blunt power :x :x :x

I smoke in my car and always regret it 2 days later when it still smells like weed or it still smells like blunt power :x :x :x
My last 3 vehicles have had that permanent weed smell odor. :pimp:... :smh: we use my wife's car for all family related trips.
Don't know how y'all make such small quantities stretch like Dhalsim. Guess my tolerance is too high. :lol:

2 or 3 month tolerance break coupled with not wanting to fall back into that all day everyday hole with a little help from some really really loud stuff

I'm jealous of my Colorado brethren...y'all got it so good man..

I'll be taking the pilgrimage to the land of the legal later this year tho...can't wait man!!!

JRS you know I stay with that stink. :pimp: Had a rec since like 09 at least. I've tried so many strains, shatters, waxes and edibles over the years. Tolerance breaks I'll do when exclusive shelf items don't have that desired effect. But as long as it doesn't interfere with my job I'm :smokin

Man I got some loud now that will have you dizzy. It's some diesel but I don't know how it was grown because that's ish had my nose running last night I was coughing so ******* hard

If you smoking quads a day theres something definitely wrong with that.

Stop burning mids.

Man I got some loud now that will have you dizzy. It's some diesel but I don't know how it was grown because that's ish had my nose running last night I was coughing so ******* hard

Don't end up like smokey in the chicken coop man :rofl:

Last edited:
What's a one hitter?

And what's the best way for it to not get in your clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom