To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a frequent smoker. I'm here in Denver, smoke maybe twice a week.

I'm a consultant contractor to the federal govt. My supervisor is a GS-14 Team lead. She (yes, a woman lol) not only smokes a ton of refer, but grows her own clone plants.

The stigma that stoners "are lazy and losers" only makes the accusers look stupid. my supervisor is a very important person at her job, in charge of a major portion of the Nation Park Service. Sge smokes weed daily, and she's great at her job. Boom.

Bro, you gotta eat like 1/4 of one and be good :lol: this ain't the movies

Idk brahs. I don't even have crazy high tolerance but I'll be eating all sorts of edibles feeling nothing.

Brownies, cookies, candies, rice krispy treats and nothing b.

Its frustrating because everyone else who eats the same ones be gone.

I'll be sitting there rolling up like "yeah I just wasted mad guap for nothing".

Edibles not for me I guess.

Same. Only time I ate an edible it was an entire brownie and I just got a body high for 5 hours. People I was with said they were high into the next day and I was just like.... Wut :lol:

Yea meth is unpredictable.

Its like youll get alot of warnings and before you know it youre not here anymore.
I have a strict NO policy for things 100% cooked up in some lab. One wrong measurement and you're dead. To them it's just another bad batch

Idk brahs. I don't even have crazy high tolerance but I'll be eating all sorts of edibles feeling nothing.

I'll be sitting there rolling up like "yeah I just wasted mad guap for nothing".

Same. Only time I ate an edible it was an entire brownie and I just got a body high for 5 hours. People I was with said they were high into the next day and I was just like.... Wut :lol:

ive never gotten high off a edible...ever

candy
brownies
strips
nada

I'm not a frequent smoker. I'm here in Denver, smoke maybe twice a week.

I'm a consultant contractor to the federal govt. My supervisor is a GS-14 Team lead. She (yes, a woman lol) not only smokes a ton of refer, but grows her own clone plants.

The stigma that stoners "are lazy and losers" only makes the accusers look stupid. my supervisor is a very important person at her job, in charge of a major portion of the Nation Park Service. Sge smokes weed daily, and she's great at her job. Boom.
When recreational marijuana was legalized, did testing positive for marijuana not matter anymore to your employer?

Started smokin when i was 11. Off and on, mostly on untill i was 23. Could quit when i needed too, didnt make weed a priority at all tho. Ive prolly smoked 27 pounds know im talmbout. I love weed, i want everyone ti love it, i stopped smokin tho, didnt see anythin that was beneficial for me and my tolerance started goin down. Would get stuck wit just one blunt. Didnt wana do anything, andwhen i met my girl i stopped. Only smoked a gram, over two days a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
if i was feeling good, it made the simplest stuff great, but if i was feeling stressed/anxious, it fueled that and made me paranoid...

it doesn't help that I'm a type A personality, so if something is on my mind that probably shouldn't be, bud probably wouldn't help...itd only make me focus on that possibly negative aspect...

so i haven't touched in a long time...

Last edited:
Did all my smoking I'm college and even then it was max 4-5 blunts a week....I was drinking liquor like crazy back then :lol:

Now I just drink beer here and there

Man I got some strains i've glassed up and vacuum sealed that have been calling my name for months but i'd rather let them babies sit there curing for a time I could actually enjoy them.

Don't make Cannabis your crutch. Don't make anything your crutch.

Use Cannabis to enhance your life.

All weed does is make you a spectator of life. The only drug that does that to you.

Also. Those of you saying edibles suck.... You need to find a buddy bar.

Last edited:
Them edibiles from the club are no joke. The chews, cookies, rice krispy treats will have you gone. Major dosage. Veda Chews 
glasses.gif

Problem with edibles is a lot of them are delicious as well.

So hard to gauge what you're doing and moderate.

Read through this thread and marijuana is being blamed for way to many inner trials and demons that go on within us. Marijuana just enhances whatever it is you're feeling at that time but it doesn't cause you to do anything you didn't want to or weren't already thinking. I feel like their are medical properties that marijuana possess that we have yet to tap into because it gets a bad wrap as being addictive or making you lazy or being a gateway when it's all about the person who uses it. I've made PLENTY of bad decisions using alcohol. Drunk texting exes, driving with my eyes barely open, fights, and I can go around the corner and I still grab a Heineken any time I want. I've literally solved a lot of my problems by calming down being to myself and finding the answers through smoking marijuana. I'm on the verge of switching 100% to papers for Mary to nullify any type of bad that can come from me smoking because I roll in cigarillos which aren't the best. ( Swishers for the W! ) as far as my job I've passed plenty of drug test and have smoked with coworkers and my boss even sells from time to time out his beautiful home with his wife and kids around. Waiting for marijuana to become more acceptable in society because at this point it's inevitable...

Last edited:
As Marley said, the herb just reveals one to himself.

A lot of folks in here blaming weed for making them lazy, anxious or paranoid need to check themselves.

Any of us who feel that way after burning have deeper seeded issues or priorities that need to be accounted for. Weed doesn't help you escape, it doesn't work like that.

Instead if you're feeling negative vibrations then maybe you need to take that time and listen to what you're telling yourself at that time. Take that moment of introspection instead of blaming weed for simply bringing those underlying issues to the surface.

Last edited:
to answer the question, maybe a 7 a day if i have time to

lately been messing with the wax though, a g of good wax can be gone in a day too though

i know i need help

As Marley said, the herb just reveals one to himself.

A lot of folks in here blaming weed for making them lazy, anxious or paranoid need to check themselves.

Any of us who feel that way after burning have deeper seeded issues or priorities that need to be accounted for. Weed doesn't help you escape, it doesn't work like that.

Instead if you're feeling negative vibrations then maybe you need to take that time and listen to what you're telling yourself at that time. Take that moment of introspection instead of blaming weed for simply bringing those underlying issues to the surface.

This. People looking for drugs to deflect their issues is where the problem arises. I look forward to smoking on my off day. Weed makes me appreciate the smallest things in life tenfold. Case in point Monday I was off, smoked by myself and listened to the new Curren$y album. Afterward I took so much pleasure in deciding whether I wanted to eat Zaxby's or Chic-fil-a. There was no paranoia or negative thoughts because I was in a good space and nothing was on my mind but relaxing. Simple, how it should be.

to answer the question, maybe a 7 a day if i have time to

lately been messing with the wax though, a g of good wax can be gone in a day too though

i know i need help
bruh a 7 a day is a lot of loud.... i might do a 3.5 on a weekend day but def not m-t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom