To this day I can't believe I seen this in a movie.....Red Pill or Blue Pill?

Damn near walked out the theater like......

"They playin wit me fam........"

I mean for this to be written into a product of today's filmography and to be spoken by a black actor
just goes to show you that they know you more than you know you.
Its a shame that all people got out of this movie were special effects.

But what If I told you that you determine "The Matrix" and the elites or any other can only influence?
What if I told you that reality is just a construct of our minds?
Anything you choose to put your energy into comes to life and
the frequency of your conscious is determined by the weight of your options?

Religion (false beliefs) takes faith, Politics takes "supporting" arguments, Materialistic things in life must have "value",etc...etc...

Would you take on the responsibility of acknowledging yourself?
Or would you rather lie into the abyss of a false comfort?
Red pill or Bluepill?

Truth is for anyone that has seen this movie or anyone who has never even
knew of the film before but just watched the clip above, whether you like it or not,
subconsciously within the next 5 mins you will have already made the choice.

Dude the way Neo ducked under the bulllets was sooooooooo clean.

Def appreciated.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Just playin'.

first off this thread should have been made about 7 years ago.

2nd, your really not coming through with anything not thought of before. I personally had existential theories after seeing this, and anyone with a brainprobably did too.

Enlightenment people.
These kind of threads are gems, but it will probably go over A LOT of heads.
Preach brotha.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody posted a clip earlier that contained excerpts from this scene and I was kind of tripped out too. Honestly I've never seen the whole film but itgot me thinking, like why would they put content as such for common folks to be exposed to?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

first off this thread should have been made about 7 years ago.

2nd, your really not coming through with anything not thought of before. I personally had existential theories after seeing this, and anyone with a brain probably did too.

I've seen the trilogy a hell lot of times and I still don't understand it's deeper meaning.

it's awesome for a sci-fi/action movie though.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Somebody posted a clip earlier that contained excerpts from this scene and I was kind of tripped out too. Honestly I've never seen the whole film but it got me thinking, like why would they put content as such for common folks to be exposed to?
Its simple. Movies like these means nothing without the Knowledge.
Of course it may spark a little something for a few hours but without the correct sources
you are lost within thought.

This is why to some people District 9 is simply a movie about extraterrestrials, and
2012 is a fantasy doomsday prediction. Without having the knowledge to decipher such things they are simply
what they appear.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Damn near walked out the theater like......

"They playin wit me fam........"

I mean for this to be written into a product of today's filmography and to be spoken by a black actor
just goes to show you that they know you more than you know you.
Its a shame that all people got out of this movie were special effects.

But what If I told you that you determine "The Matrix" and the elites or any other can only influence?
What if I told you that reality is just a construct of our minds?
Anything you choose to put your energy into comes to life and
the frequency of your conscious is determined by the weight of your options?

Religion (false beliefs) takes faith, Politics takes "supporting" arguments, Materialistic things in life must have "value", etc...etc...

Would you take on the responsibility of acknowledging yourself?
Or would you rather lie into the abyss of a false comfort?
Red pill or Blue pill?

Truth is for anyone that has seen this movie or anyone who has never even
knew of the film before but just watched the clip above, whether you like it or not,
subconsciously within the next 5 mins you will have already made the choice.

160.jpg

Originally Posted by hellaones

^ mind pointing me in the right direction?
To life?

Ask yourself fam.
I can post links and reccomend books but that would only contain to
my beliefs, its all up to you in the end.

The point that is being made is this movie is has to do within the spiritual realm
"plug into your head".
grin.gif

What do you want out of a life? A lustful material driven success?
Or a life consoled of inner peace and helping humanity.
There are many ways and formulas to finding such.

But remember once you make this overall decision......
No "Regrets"

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

"How often, asleep at night, am I convinced of just such familiar events - that I am here in my dressing gown, sitting by the fire -when in fact I am lying undressed in bed! Yet at the moment my eyes are certainly wide awake when I look at this piece of paper; I shake my head and it is not asleep; as I stretch out and feel my hand I do so deliberately, and I know what I am doing. All this would not happen with such distinctness to someone asleep. Indeed! As if I did not remember other occasions when I have been tricked by exactly similar thoughts while asleep! As I think about this more carefully, I see plainly that there are never any sure signs by means of which being awake can be distinguished from being asleep. The result is that I begin to feel dazed, and this very feeling only reinforces the notion that I may be asleep."

And yet firmly implanted in my mind is the long-standing opinion that there is an omnipotent God who made me the kind of creature that I am. How do I know that he has not brought it about that there is no earth, no sky, no extended thing, no shape, no size, no place, while at the same time ensuring that all these things appear to me to exist just as they do now? What is more, just as I consider that others sometimes go astray in cases where they think they have the most perfect knowledge, how do I know that God has not brought it about that I too go wrong every time I add two and three or count the sides of a square, or in some even simpler matter, if that is imaginable? But perhaps God would not have allowed me to be deceived in this way, since he is said to be supremely good; [...] I will suppose therefore that not God, who is supremely good and the source of truth, but rather some malicious demon of the utmost power and cunning has employed all his energies in order to deceive me. I shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams which he has devised to ensnare my judgment.
Descartes is pretty much the father of the Matrix

Homie just took a L to the face and started thinking about some deep stuff. I'm not mad.

Back
Top Bottom