To this day I can't believe I seen this in a movie.....Red Pill or Blue Pill?

Few ppl take the actual meaning/philosophical messages from this movie seriously.

I gave a lot of in depth thought but everything's taken with a grain of salt.

I'd probably take both

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I knew you were one of the deeper NTers from some of your other posts, GTEK.

I have a deep faith in God, so for me, life after taking the pill Neo ended up picking meant a whole new life spiritual life, which in turn has lead to an awakening of sorts... Even an "enlightenment," if you will. The funny thing about this flick is that no matter how many times I see it, when Neo finally taps into his inner being and stops those bullets from hitting him, I start geeking. For me, that's like fighting temptation all around me one day and seeing it pay off after all your efforts. That's why I don't worry about the illuminati ever succeeding... Off of karma alone, I know they won't succeed in the bigger picture.

I was feelin you til that last sentence. The strong rule the weak and the wise rule the strong. word to

Masonic Child Identification Programs
Scotish Rite Charity

Originally Posted by stillmatic

give me a reason why the minds a terrible thing to waste?
I take it you're a sports fan... Who on this site isn't? I'll use that as my frame of reference. This past week, the NFL buckled down on concussion injuries and how clubs handle them. It's been no secret that pro football is the most physically punishing sport in America. What many don't know is that the brain arguably the most important organ in the body. The more you learn, the more you tone and build it up, the stronger and more complex it gets. So considering this, if you never step out of your comfort zone in reading material or challenging yourself mentally, you'll slowly slow what you might have ever learned about anything. In this case, "If you don't use it, you lose it."

You know what's sad? As was started earlier in this post, "Ignorance is bliss." For emphasis, look at Rockefeller. His is a classic story of the American dream; he cashed in on the oil boom at the turn of the century, and in today's money his worth would easily be in the trillions. His life's savings are paying the tuition of underprivileged students to this day. Unfortunately, many Americans don't know how he kept making this money... It came at the livelihood of factory workers, who were entrenched in subsistence living. They literally only got the cents on the dollar it took for them to live, which in turn, kept them barely healthy enough to work inane hours for Rockefeller's tireless monopoly of the oil trade in America.

This true meaning isn't about race, or even money, if you want to get more abstract. It's about a mentality, and that's the one that separates the rich from the wealthy, and ultimately, the untimely end of new money, and the perpetuation of old money.
damn....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

How them little slimy, cross dressing, transgendered freaks just stole Sophia Stewarts whole story and ran with it though?

Haze, have you met her? The oracle?

I talked to Sophia for over two hours once and she confirmed some things for me.

As I'm typing this, I sigh, because I still need to make some changes and this only reminds me that I'm putting off the inevitable.
smh.gif

Same.
tired.gif

I remember you telling about about you're experience with the oracle. This was her?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I have a deep faith in God, so for me, life after taking the pill Neo ended up picking meant a whole new life spiritual life, which in turn has lead to an awakening of sorts... Even an "enlightenment," if you will. The funny thing about this flick is that no matter how many times I see it, when Neo finally taps into his inner being and stops those bullets from hitting him, I start geeking. For me, that's like fighting temptation all around me one day and seeing it pay off after all your efforts. That's why I don't worry about the illuminati ever succeeding... Off of karma alone, I know they won't succeed in the bigger picture.

I was feelin you til that last sentence. The strong rule the weak and the wise rule the strong. word to

Scotish Rite Charity
Yeah I feel you. My second response was a bit more fleshed out and briefly touched on the yin and yang of this whole twisted situation. I justhope people understand that knowledge really is power.

I love these threads. I will be checking out the reading material. And I have some material for you all. I know the majority will not sit through an hour longvideo but it really gives a very overwhelming perspective of the "matrix" Gtek and HueyP, you have to watch this! It talks about how everything wesee, touch, smell ect. is vibrational patterns. From my own experience i gather that he is talking about wave functions. It's all numbers, mathematicalequations. Anyone who has taken any upper level math courses can catch a small glimpse of how absolutely everything is made up of numbers. It really is amatrix, a very advanced computer program. But what the interview is really about is someone/something being able to hack into the "matrix" anddistort these patterns for their own benefit and power. They are plugging their own functions into the matrix somehow. Enjoy and let me know what you think. Itreally changed me.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/dicke6.htm

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Scotish Rite Charity
Yeah I feel you. My second response was a bit more fleshed out and briefly touched on the yin and yang of this whole twisted situation. I just hope people understand that knowledge really is power.

There to me is only one way for people to be truly free, the powers know it, most people have been told it would never work though. It aint the prettiest thingever thought of but it has the potiental for real success.

Thing about David Icke and the conspiracy theorists, is those guys are just as full as %%$# as religous leaders or anyone else. The world leaders aren'treptillians, who came to Earth for some gold...The fact is that we don't know anything, and we won't know until we die. Realize the forces around youare consturctions that can be knocked down and easily as they can be built up. The human himself is his own enemy.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

^^What would that be?

Use your mind. Them fools is on to me.

Its like dude above me said, it prob wouldnt work cause it wouldnt be pure, it wouldnt happen in a pure state. People are usually in this life for themselvesand that aint gone change. Love of all creatures has never been taught, and it takes at least 3 generations to shift human thinking, and even then you stillhave outliers.

Good read. I really wish I had the motivation to read books. I've copped about 5-6 from my old "Suggest me a book" but have only read 2 so far.This thread had me thinkin for a minute.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Thing about David Icke and the conspiracy theorists, is those guys are just as full as %%$# as religous leaders or anyone else. The world leaders aren't reptillians, who came to Earth for some gold...The fact is that we don't know anything, and we won't know until we die. Realize the forces around you are consturctions that can be knocked down and easily as they can be built up. The human himself is his own enemy.

Thats pretty much what the video is about, realizing it's a contruct, living within it, and changing it. I've heard the planet Niburu stuff andit's funny you mention religion because I think of all that stuff in the same way. These stories are metaphors for something the human brain cannotcomprehend. You put it in story form with physical beings and physical goals to try to convey a message that will never be understood in it's actual form,in a human brain or human state of understanding. For example, you can't expect a dog to understand it's purpose in your house or why it is there orwhat it all means, a dogs brain is limited in it's capacity for understanding, but if you could convey the message in terms a dog does understand such asit's feeding habits or it's bouncy ball it may grasp it a little bit (this is assuming we could communicate with dogs). The point is the creation cannever fully understand the goings on or motives of the creator. You can't create something as smart or smarter than yourself. The answers are in scienceand mathematics, but we can only go so far in those areas before we reach a sort of road block, before we reach to point of non-understanding. I agree that wewon't fully understand untill we are dead but we can catch a small glimpse while we are here in the physical form. Maybe that is pointless for us to tryto do, maybe it won't really benefit us in the big picture, but I like to think it would and that it is in fact important to catch that glimpse while weare still alive. I remember a fitting quote that i will paraphrase. We live to forget what we know (as all knowing, universal consciousness), and we die toremember what we forgot.

The matrix is a methaphor ... I'll explain

- neo the chosen one is parallel to Jesus Christ or superman whichever floats your boat.... When neo gets to Zion and Henie greeted withnsuch admiration it canonly be held for " the chosen one" people brought gifts , wanted him to protect them in times of trouble and asked if he could bless their children... Peep the matrix 2 for a detailed review

- morpheous Is named after a Greek god( of dreams and sleep) he is the one to awaken the chosen one out of his spiritual slumber.... His role is to simplyoffer truth...

The red and blue paradigm is a desicion we subconsciously choose at some point in our lives... We get an offer from our " dream or morpheous " stateand depending on our comfortabililty in our present state we make whichever decision makes us who we are... Choose to live oblivious to our spectrum of realityor choose to search for answers to the question you hold dearly in your heaet....

There's so much in this movie that it simply can't be types on my iPhone..... I'd be here for an hr if i really went in...

Neo was killed in front of room 303 take of the zero and we have 33 the age of Jesus' demise. Awoke 72 seconds later if turned into hrs equals 3 days...Jesus rising and we all know neo ascends to the heavens after he destroys smith...

NEOs passport expires on 9/11/2001 in the movie

So much to chat about this flick... I wanna watch it again to really get down into the symbology of the characters

i've never even seen a single minute of a Matrix movie.

have no clue what it's even about.

i hate Keanu that much.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

"How often, asleep at night, am I convinced of just such familiar events - that I am here in my dressing gown, sitting by the fire -when in fact I am lying undressed in bed! Yet at the moment my eyes are certainly wide awake when I look at this piece of paper; I shake my head and it is not asleep; as I stretch out and feel my hand I do so deliberately, and I know what I am doing. All this would not happen with such distinctness to someone asleep. Indeed! As if I did not remember other occasions when I have been tricked by exactly similar thoughts while asleep! As I think about this more carefully, I see plainly that there are never any sure signs by means of which being awake can be distinguished from being asleep. The result is that I begin to feel dazed, and this very feeling only reinforces the notion that I may be asleep."
And yet firmly implanted in my mind is the long-standing opinion that there is an omnipotent God who made me the kind of creature that I am. How do I know that he has not brought it about that there is no earth, no sky, no extended thing, no shape, no size, no place, while at the same time ensuring that all these things appear to me to exist just as they do now? What is more, just as I consider that others sometimes go astray in cases where they think they have the most perfect knowledge, how do I know that God has not brought it about that I too go wrong every time I add two and three or count the sides of a square, or in some even simpler matter, if that is imaginable? But perhaps God would not have allowed me to be deceived in this way, since he is said to be supremely good; [...] I will suppose therefore that not God, who is supremely good and the source of truth, but rather some malicious demon of the utmost power and cunning has employed all his energies in order to deceive me. I shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams which he has devised to ensnare my judgment.
Descartes is pretty much the father of the Matrix

Plato begs to differ.
wink.gif
happy.gif

The OG Matrix was so good, picked it up on Blu the other day and need to watch it.

The sequels where ehhhh tho

Back
Top Bottom