Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

eek.gif
, still have most of the colorways left..

^not yet possible at this point in time... you might have to wait for a year or so and hope new colorways to be released wont sell well @ retail price...

also if you know people in nike park it can be arranged...

Whoa ****! I never thought I'd see that here! Would you happen to know if all Toby's stores have them?

^honestly, i dont know.. hehe! try calling toby's stores. visit the first page of this thread , we have the full list of all toby's stores around metro. HTH.

the BLs left at tobys moa is a size 14. size 8 for the DKs and size 9.5 for the chaos...

^one way to confirm is to call the actual store (numbers posted on page 1)... that will settle any inconsistencies...

Originally Posted by chaose57

^^are u sure?because in the previous posts they said its sz13
he's sure, because i've seen that pair as well over at MoA.

yup saw the size 14 BLs yesterday...check out the number at page 1 and call them up.

for you small feet people...there's a size 8 pair of kobe v DK on display at Toby's in SM Bacoor. yes, i was surprised to see them there. happy i was able to get myself another pair of DKs in size 10.0 though.
smile.gif

Saw Kobe IV MPLS at 40% off at Olympic Village Megamall. Display size is 8.5, not sure if they have other sizes.

Back
Top Bottom