Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

what shoe is black with green scales, has KB written on the ankle part at the back and says venomenon underneath the KB at the heel part? Saw this through the window of Olympic Village in SM North the night of Dec24 (store had already closed shop for the night before I got there)

Originally Posted by ryandc

what shoe is black with green scales, has KB written on the ankle part at the back and says venomenon underneath the KB at the heel part? Saw this through the window of Olympic Village in SM North the night of Dec24 (store had already closed shop for the night before I got there)
It's the Zoom Speed Low 2

http://sneakernews.com/20...peed-low-ii-black-white/

like that one (correct me if i'm wrong)... HTH!

nah man...we all know about the grinches... Ive been researching online since the 24th since i havent gotten to go back to the mall but i havent found anything on what i saw. the shoe was black with green hints on the scales. they were on display was facing away from me but it had "KB" on the soft ankle collar part at the back. i was looking for the kobe signature since i knew the 6s had these on the heel counter but this one didnt have the signature. then below where the signature should be, where its colored the lightest green on the grinches, its says "venomenon"... the KB and the venomenon were both green as well.. oh well ill head out today and try to find these at the mall and ill let you guys know but i swear they were on display at Olympic Village SM North....

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

not quite i3....it definitely had scales like the zk6...i coulda sworn they were the 6s except for the kb and venomenon at the back and the missing signature which had been standard in all zk6 pics i had seen to date...since the zoom speed low 2 was a zk5 knock off, maybe theres already a zoom speed low 3? man, this is killing me...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

not quite i3....it definitely had scales like the zk6...i coulda sworn they were the 6s except for the kb and venomenon at the back and the missing signature which had been standard in all zk6 pics i had seen to date...since the zoom speed low 2 was a zk5 knock off, maybe theres already a zoom speed low 3? man, this is killing me...
Ryan, it's the KB Dream Season III. http://sneakernews.com/2010/11/30/nike-zoom-kobe-dream-season-iii-white-purple-black/.Retail price is <Php5k. 

pimp.gif
according to the staff from olympic world in trinoma, its kobe "venomenom" somewhat like kb dream season. they also have away colorway for that shoe. hth.

thanks for the help guys! you were all right...i still eventually went back to find out after my last post hehe...according to our stores its called the Zoom Kobe Venomenon nga..

Originally Posted by jrjmd

image032oi.jpg

some pics of the kobe venomenon...P4995
Your pix has been used by sneakernews.
wink.gif
 But SMH to wrong info. that this shoe was spotted at U.S. retailer. It's clearly indicated on the other thread that this is in PI.

foullaw, haha yeah a friend of mine textd me this morning to check sneakernews. yup people there just type whatever they dont read lol.

thanks warped, saw those too...i sure hope that tobys and olympic world would have the kobe VIs soon.

^^^
Damn! its not the first that sneaker news got/"stole" jrjmds sneaker photos...

Some people are just lazy...

Olympic Village ATC also has the Black/Purple/White Kobe Venomenon.
They also have the LBJ VIII v2 White Red

is there still any zoom kobe V USA colorway size 10.5 or 11 left available in any toby's branches? and is it on discount by now... been wanting to buy a pair for ball.

Back
Top Bottom