Today, I Found Out About Souls............

Not trying to be disrespectful and RIP to your grandma, but don't you think instead of talking to dead people maybe she was delusional? Again no disrespect towards you or your late grandmother.

Parents told me the same thing happened when my grandmother passed a while back.
Also my aunt keep birds in the when my grandmother died the birds started acting crazy, maybe it's a coincidence maybe not.

Parents told me the same thing happened when my grandmother passed a while back.
Also my aunt keep birds in the when my grandmother died the birds started acting crazy, maybe it's a coincidence maybe not.

In the last few days of my grandfather's life he started calling his deceased brother's name. At this point he wasn't talking anymore to any of us.

In the last few days of my grandfather's life he started calling his deceased brother's name. At this point he wasn't talking anymore to any of us.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Whats the scientific explanation?
Smh at there always having to be a scientific explanation for things. 
eyes.gif

God forbid.
sick.gif

R.I.P. to your granny op....people don't know what causes near death experiences but there are some scientific theories. Could also be supernatural...nobody knows for sure.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Whats the scientific explanation?
Smh at there always having to be a scientific explanation for things. 
eyes.gif

God forbid.
sick.gif

R.I.P. to your granny op....people don't know what causes near death experiences but there are some scientific theories. Could also be supernatural...nobody knows for sure.

RIP to your grandma. Something similar happened to my grandfather when he passed 2 years ago. Only difference is they think he was talking to my son. My grandfather lived with me and my parents in NYC my entire life until he was diagnosed with colon cancer about 4 years ago. He got treatment and it helped for a while, but he decided to go back to Colombia because if he passed, it would be easier for the rest of the fam to pay respect. That summer my parents, my sis went to visit him in Colombia to make sure we saw him before he passed. Later that summer i found out i was having a child.

I was my grandfathers favorite and when he found out I was expecting he moved back to NY. He went from not having long to live, to meeting his first great grandson and spending time with him.

He eventually moved back to colombia, and right before he passed he was telling someone to get their hand out of their mouth in playful way. he would always say that to my son.

RIP

RIP to your grandma. Something similar happened to my grandfather when he passed 2 years ago. Only difference is they think he was talking to my son. My grandfather lived with me and my parents in NYC my entire life until he was diagnosed with colon cancer about 4 years ago. He got treatment and it helped for a while, but he decided to go back to Colombia because if he passed, it would be easier for the rest of the fam to pay respect. That summer my parents, my sis went to visit him in Colombia to make sure we saw him before he passed. Later that summer i found out i was having a child.

I was my grandfathers favorite and when he found out I was expecting he moved back to NY. He went from not having long to live, to meeting his first great grandson and spending time with him.

He eventually moved back to colombia, and right before he passed he was telling someone to get their hand out of their mouth in playful way. he would always say that to my son.

RIP

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

P.S. I'm a part time believer. I pray when things go very well and when things go very wrong. Seldom in between.
ditto unfortunately. 

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

P.S. I'm a part time believer. I pray when things go very well and when things go very wrong. Seldom in between.
ditto unfortunately. 

My grandfather did the same thing. My mom watched em pass away and she said he was talking to himself and his eyes were turning yellow or something.

My grandfather did the same thing. My mom watched em pass away and she said he was talking to himself and his eyes were turning yellow or something.

I remember I was about 11 or 12 when my grandfather died and my grandmother was really sick. 20 days after my grandfather died they brought my grandma home from the hospital and said that she only had a few days left. She lived in a huge house and the stairs would have been a problem so we cleared out most of the furniture in the living room and put up a hospital bed and we had a nurse come in and spend the day with her. They left a lazy boy in the living room near the bed, and it happened to be the chair my grandfather would sit in all day and watch tv.

The last night my grandmother was alive she couldn't say anything but she kept looking over at the chair and smiling. She kept extending her arm toward the chair and it almost looked like she was trying to hold someone's hand. It kinda creeped me out but my dad said that she was probably looking at my grandfather. So my grandparents died 27 days apart from each other and everyone said that my grandma died of a broken heart. I guess thats supposed to be the cute thing to say considering she really died of cancer.

Oh well..

I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

I remember I was about 11 or 12 when my grandfather died and my grandmother was really sick. 20 days after my grandfather died they brought my grandma home from the hospital and said that she only had a few days left. She lived in a huge house and the stairs would have been a problem so we cleared out most of the furniture in the living room and put up a hospital bed and we had a nurse come in and spend the day with her. They left a lazy boy in the living room near the bed, and it happened to be the chair my grandfather would sit in all day and watch tv.

The last night my grandmother was alive she couldn't say anything but she kept looking over at the chair and smiling. She kept extending her arm toward the chair and it almost looked like she was trying to hold someone's hand. It kinda creeped me out but my dad said that she was probably looking at my grandfather. So my grandparents died 27 days apart from each other and everyone said that my grandma died of a broken heart. I guess thats supposed to be the cute thing to say considering she really died of cancer.

Oh well..

I'm sorry for your loss, OP.

Back
Top Bottom