Today, I Found Out About Souls............

RIP to your Great Great Grandma.
When my grandma passed on she did the same thing, somewhat. At the hospital she asked us when her viewing was and that there was a three coffins and two men were waiting for her (which I instantly figured out that the two men were my uncle that passed away).

RIP to your Great Great Grandma.
When my grandma passed on she did the same thing, somewhat. At the hospital she asked us when her viewing was and that there was a three coffins and two men were waiting for her (which I instantly figured out that the two men were my uncle that passed away).

When my gma passed away at her wake her soul/spirit what ever you want to call it went inside of my aunt, and my aunt started mumbling "If you guys aren't happy I'm not happy." after the soul spirit left we asked my aunt if she knew what happened, and she said no she did not know what went on. I believe you OP this @## is real.

When my gma passed away at her wake her soul/spirit what ever you want to call it went inside of my aunt, and my aunt started mumbling "If you guys aren't happy I'm not happy." after the soul spirit left we asked my aunt if she knew what happened, and she said no she did not know what went on. I believe you OP this @## is real.

did she have cancer. i didn't really see it but my folks told me that my grandfather would go in and out of conscienceness sometimes as himself aware of everything and other times just kinda lost or not knowing peoples names or w.e

i think its a side effect of the brain shutting down or w.e doesn't seem as out there as you made it seem

did she have cancer. i didn't really see it but my folks told me that my grandfather would go in and out of conscienceness sometimes as himself aware of everything and other times just kinda lost or not knowing peoples names or w.e

i think its a side effect of the brain shutting down or w.e doesn't seem as out there as you made it seem

I believe, my mother passed away last year and i without a doubt believe i've come in contact with her.

I believe, my mother passed away last year and i without a doubt believe i've come in contact with her.

51and3rd wrote:

P.S. I'm a part time believer. I pray when things go very well and when things go very wrong. Seldom in between.
i know this whole internet thing is pretty much anonymous... but i admire your honesty.

51and3rd wrote:

P.S. I'm a part time believer. I pray when things go very well and when things go very wrong. Seldom in between.
i know this whole internet thing is pretty much anonymous... but i admire your honesty.

I haven't had any experiences like OP and others have mentioned, but I certainly believe in souls...

...and especially angels, but that's another thread.

I haven't had any experiences like OP and others have mentioned, but I certainly believe in souls...

...and especially angels, but that's another thread.

i've seen enough ghosts and spirits in my life to believe in their existence
laugh.gif
apparently, its not just me, but most of my moms side of the family used to see ghosts as well
frown.gif
eek.gif

i've seen enough ghosts and spirits in my life to believe in their existence
laugh.gif
apparently, its not just me, but most of my moms side of the family used to see ghosts as well
frown.gif
eek.gif

Sorry to hear about your loss, OP.

Anyway, before my grandma passed in the Philippines, she asked my mom to go home so she can see my newly born baby brother (we were at Guam at the time). I couldn't go with them because of school. They stayed in the Philippines for three days and after a week before they came back, my grandma died. What was weird was that at the time of my grandmother's death, my baby brother who was less than a year old at the time was just straight staring at our Jesus, Mary, and Joseph altar in my parents room for like 2 hours. I remember trying to get my brother's attention, but he was just focused on the altar so I was just like whatever and didn't think much of it. A few hours later, my mom's sister called telling us the bad news.

Crazy stuff.

Sorry to hear about your loss, OP.

Anyway, before my grandma passed in the Philippines, she asked my mom to go home so she can see my newly born baby brother (we were at Guam at the time). I couldn't go with them because of school. They stayed in the Philippines for three days and after a week before they came back, my grandma died. What was weird was that at the time of my grandmother's death, my baby brother who was less than a year old at the time was just straight staring at our Jesus, Mary, and Joseph altar in my parents room for like 2 hours. I remember trying to get my brother's attention, but he was just focused on the altar so I was just like whatever and didn't think much of it. A few hours later, my mom's sister called telling us the bad news.

Crazy stuff.

RIP to your grandmother. Interesting stuff. I'm sure my parents have encountered things like this but never say anything to us kids. Whenever I walk in on them talking about things like this, they stop and change the topic with the quickness.

Kinda off topic, but my grandmother had been sick for awhile back in October, the same month my sister was getting married. She was very ill and hanging on and my parents couldn't make the trip home...but on the night that my sister got married, after my parents left the reception and got home, they got the phone call right away that she had passed. I don't know, just stuff like that man, like she was "waiting" for my sister to have her day and leave somewhat satisfied being able to be there in spirit ya know?

Again, RIP to your grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom