#todayskidswillneverknow

BET hits from the streets was fire

vw675.jpg

Speaking of Ghostbusters.......

We used to rock out to this in our pajamas as kids when it came out

BTW Donald Trump walks out the Trump Tower like a boss @ 1:02 bet alot of yall never noticed that.

Last edited:
:lol: Nah, b. The Turbo Tommy was actually really small

hqdefault.jpg

Brah, thats before my time :lol:

That had to have been early 80's. Cause even if you were born in the late 80's, you still caught that hand me down toys/clothes wave.

I ain't ever seen one of those :lol:

I was on that Tiger electronics jug.

raw-1205163814.jpg

I know ya'll know what I'm talmbout.

Tiger made ALL the electronic toys back in the day.

electronic-baseball-2jr4.jpg

I KNOW YA'LL FEEL ME DOOOOOEEEE

Kids nowadays will never feel the struggle. Before forgetting your charger. This was the ultimate first world problem

E91BP-12.jpg

Bruh, on the commercial when this joint hit the wall, rolled over, and kept on going tho

rebound.jpeg

If your friend beat you in this, he only really won because you let him use the "faster" car

hqdefault.jpg

My saturday nights were spent with my cousins holding down the fort. If they slept over, it was lit.

v9ppHRE.jpg

I'm legit looking at my son thinking, "you'll never experience life as its meant to be lived..."
qft

I remember in elementary I found a magazine in our library that had all the NBA Jam TE codes :lol:

I was so happy because I didn't know any codes for that game :smokin

Those blanket forts were the truth. Made me feel like an architect trying to figure out angles on where to place the blankets and how or what was gonna hold them up. Id finish, chill inside and just relax. :smokin Then id be like uhh, I guess thats it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom