TOILETS THAT SPLASH AFTER FLUSH UNAPPRECIATION

Its like come on dog, im flushing to get of you! Not to have you splashed and touching my body, word to mariah.
embarassed.gif

word

thats why whenever i go to public restrooms to take the deuce, I straight up kick the flusher and run the hell out of that stall

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lay a peice of toilet paper where your dump is going to land

Problem solved

good idea...i must try this..
c'mon dawg if I have to goo THAT bad that I have to go in public, u best beleive initial contact splash is the laaaast thing on my mind.

The toliet at my job is flushes like an airplane or a cruise ship toliet. It has so much force it splashes arcross the bathroom and you got to be in the exactspot in order to not get a shower. I already know what's up but when out customers use it they come out with their pant legs all spotted, man it has merollin.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Well, I applaud the fact that you people at least flush in public restrooms.. for you other people,
smh.gif

i HATE walkin into a bathroom and lookin a deuce st8 in the eye
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
99% i just walk right back out

That's why you go in the handicap stall and support yourself in the air with the bars on the sides of the stall.
Ariel attack FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by t3amrocket2627

Its like come on dog, im flushing to get of you! Not to have you splashed and touching my body, word to mariah.
embarassed.gif

I believe that's called the "Whale Tail"

I love NT. This is the most random #@%@ in the world but it got me
roll.gif
over here.
laugh.gif

how bout when you takin a deuce and you be strainin and that long turd be halfway out your butt, then it just breaks in half.........
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

how bout when you takin a deuce and you be strainin and that long turd be halfway out your butt, then it just breaks in half.........
tired.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom