Tokyo Jordan CP

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by go rilla

the lack of a question mark in the title made me think you were providing info

well good thing you took all that time to click and confirm. move on.
and as for the shoes if you get a chance to cop the v's go for it. not these tho. the colors just don't compliment the shoes well at all. also if you are looking to make a quick buck off these it won't happen.

says the guy that purposely gave someone false information

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by smoothkriminal

So can someone shed some light on whether JOURNEY'S or FOOTLOCKER will be getting these?
SBs only drop at skate shops, not at mall stores like Journeys or Footlocker. HB or noob, I bet noob. Just call around your local skate shops and some place should have a stock in JULY.

this dude is a liar. they are only releasing at journeys and footlocker. no skate shops will have them.

and as for the shoes if you get a chance to cop the v's go for it. not these tho. the colors just don't compliment the shoes well at all. also if you are looking to make a quick buck off these it won't happen.

SBs only drop at skate shops, not at mall stores like Journeys or Footlocker. HB or noob, I bet noob. Just call around your local skate shops and some place should have a stock in JULY.

this dude is a liar. they are only releasing at journeys and footlocker. no skate shops will have them.

WOW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

two things you don't get in life. the internet. and sarcasm. if you took the time to read that post about what everyone was talking about, you would understand why i wrote it. and you obviously just wanna get at dudes on here cause you salty about some ishh you got going on with yourself. you have never posted anything close to relevant or added any information about anything. so please. slap yourself.

two things you don't get in life. the internet. and sarcasm. if you took the time to read that post about what everyone was talking about, you would understand why i wrote it. and you obviously just wanna get at dudes on here cause you salty about some ishh you got going on with yourself. you have never posted anything close to relevant or added any information about anything. so please. slap yourself.

ladies first

ladies first

Back
Top Bottom