Tom Cable Breaks Asst. Coach Jaw

commitment to excellence

just heard on espn that tom cable broke an asst coach's jaw a little more than a wk ago
laugh.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4405681

[h2]Reports: Cable punched Hanson[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPN.com news services

Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Cable punched one of his assistants on Aug. 5 at the team's training camp headquarters in Napa, Calif., several media outlets reported on Monday.

The Web site National Football Post first reported that defensive assistant Randy Hanson was punched in the jaw by another member of the Raiders staff. Unidentified sources later told Fanhouse.com that Cable attacked the third-year assistant.

[h4]AFC West blog[/h4]
williamson_bill_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Bill Williamson writes about all things AFC West in his division blog.

•�Blog network: NFL Nation

Hanson reportedly did not want to pursue the matter, but staff at Queen of the Valley Hospital alerted authorities, according to Fanhouse.com.

"The victim didn't even want any police action taken," Napa Police Lt. Brian McGovern told the Web site, "but we were following hospital policy that authorities be contacted in cases where there may have been an assault."

Hanson suffered a fractured jaw, and as a result Cable could face felony charges, according to the Web site. But McGovern said, according to the Web site, that the Napa Police consider the matter closed "unless we are re-contacted by the victim, and the victim changes their mind that they want us to follow through and pursue an investigation. At this point we're not doing anything else with it."

McGovern said the police report has not been made public over privacy concerns.

Cable had a regularly scheduled meeting with the media scheduled for 8:30 p.m. ET on Monday.

You just can't make this stuff up with any ol random team. It's always the Raiders.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Imagine if he gets fired before he even coaches a game this season.
ohwell.gif

Damn. I bet Raider Nation hopes Al Davis is next so he could knock some sense into him. This dude breaking jaws. Wow

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

How your coach more G than your D line tho?

Have fun with Sanchez.
Don't you worry about him. He'll be just fine.

Let me know how Javon Walker's doing! kthxbye

wink.gif

Multiple NFL and Raiders sources have confirmed the victim of the alleged assault was Hanson, a third-year assistant who is in his first season with the team under the title "assistant coach-defense." Two NFL sources have told FanHouse the attacker was Raiders' first-year head coach Tom Cable, and "that Hanson never saw it coming."http://
smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
He snuffed the kid out!

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Have fun with Sanchez.

Sanchez > Raiders franchise
hows crabtree looking in camp?

Who cares. Check the Niners thread, I never wanted him. I hope he re-enters next year draft so he can slip to the 3rd round. The only reason he hasn'tsigned was because of your dumb +#% owner giving top 5 money to a fast football player who can't catch.

got to love any NFL specific thread always turning into team bashing. its a beautiful thing. I'm a Bears fan.

NikeTalker23 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

Have fun with Sanchez.

Who cares. Check the Niners thread, I never wanted him. I hope he re-enters next year draft so he can slip to the 3rd round. The only reason he hasn't signed was because of your dumb !!! owner giving top 5 money to a fast football player who can't catch.

You sound upset. It's okay...maybe Josh Morgan can channel Jerry Rice...oh but wait, who's going to throw him the ball? Shaun Hill?
sick.gif

Have fun with Sanchez.

Who cares. Check the Niners thread, I never wanted him. I hope he re-enters next year draft so he can slip to the 3rd round. The only reason he hasn't signed was because of your dumb +#% owner giving top 5 money to a fast football player who can't catch.

coming from the guy that cant get the raiders out of his mind

Have fun with Sanchez.

Who cares. Check the Niners thread, I never wanted him. I hope he re-enters next year draft so he can slip to the 3rd round. The only reason he hasn't signed was because of your dumb +#% owner giving top 5 money to a fast football player who can't catch.

what? good job making sense!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Have fun with Sanchez.

doing better than Heyward bey while sitting on his couch
check your facts, Heyward Bey is an NFL wide receiver... who is Michael Crabtree? what team does he play for?

Have fun with Sanchez.

what? good job making sense!

you ever see us in 49er threads? the legit raider fans on here anyway? you hang all over this team in every post dude. even your sig. closet fan.
laugh.gif

NikeTalker23 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

Have fun with Sanchez.

Who cares. Check the Niners thread, I never wanted him. I hope he re-enters next year draft so he can slip to the 3rd round. The only reason he hasn't signed was because of your dumb !!! owner giving top 5 money to a fast football player who can't catch.

You sound upset. It's okay...maybe Josh Morgan can channel Jerry Rice...oh but wait, who's going to throw him the ball? Shaun Hill?
sick.gif

Josh Morgan>DHB
Josh Morgan can actually do what his position requires him to do. Receive catches...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Have fun with Sanchez.

doing better than Heyward bey while sitting on his couch
check your facts, Heyward Bey is an NFL wide receiver... who is Michael Crabtree? what team does he play for?

He needs to be able to catch passes to be labeled a "WR"..

Back
Top Bottom