Tom Cable Breaks Asst. Coach Jaw

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

In Yo Nostril wrote:

NikeTalker23 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

How your coach more G than your D line tho?

Have fun with Sanchez.

Sanchez > Raiders franchise

hows crabtree looking in camp?

doing better than Heyward bey while sitting on his couch

check your facts, Heyward Bey is an NFL wide receiver... who is Michael Crabtree? what team does he play for?

He needs to be able to catch passes to be labeled a "WR"..

Then what's Crabtree? Damn...that must suck to waste an entire 1st round pick on a player yall can't pay. Brilliant.
Isn't there a Niner thread you should be in crying about your team's garbage QB's. You should be more concerned
about beating out St. Louis for that last spot in the NFC West than the Raiders.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

In Yo Nostril wrote:

NikeTalker23 wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

How your coach more G than your D line tho?

Have fun with Sanchez.

Sanchez > Raiders franchise
hows crabtree looking in camp?

doing better than Heyward bey while sitting on his couch

check your facts, Heyward Bey is an NFL wide receiver... who is Michael Crabtree? what team does he play for?

He needs to be able to catch passes to be labeled a "WR"..

Then what's Crabtree? Damn...that must suck to waste an entire 1st round pick on a player yall can't pay. Brilliant.
Isn't there a Niner thread you should be in crying about your team's garbage QB's. You should be more concerned
about beating out St. Louis for that last spot in the NFC West than the Raiders.

A raiders fan telling me I should be worried about winning games?
roll.gif

Don't know what's funnier....Cable breaking his asst.'s jaw or 9'ers and Raiders fans going back and forth with each other like either team isrelevant.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Don't know what's funnier....Cable breaking his asst.'s jaw or 9'ers and Raiders fans going back and forth with each other like either team is relevant.
at least we will acknowledge our team is trash.

Don't know what's funnier....Cable breaking his asst.'s jaw or 9'ers and Raiders fans going back and forth with each other like either team is relevant.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

IYN, I agree with you that people of their own teams should for the most part stay in their own threads. But this is NOT the Raiders thread. This is a threadabout an NFL coach that punched out his assistant coach. A coach needs to be level headed and the voice of reason of a football team. He should not be gettinginto fights. This is unacceptable for an NFL coach, so you should have no problem with fans of other teams coming in here and bashing the Raiders organization.

Originally Posted by dland24

IYN, I agree with you that people of their own teams should for the most part stay in their own threads. But this is NOT the Raiders thread. This is a thread about an NFL coach that punched out his assistant coach. A coach needs to be level headed and the voice of reason of a football team. He should not be getting into fights. This is unacceptable for an NFL coach, so you should have no problem with fans of other teams coming in here and bashing the Raiders organization.

What about Niner fans in THE Raider thread talking $!*% ? Like do I go in the Niner thread and laugh about how Crabtree ain't on the field? Nope.

And as far as the head coach, big deal...this is football.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

at least we will acknowledge our team is trash.

Truth. Truth. We know we suck, but it's all good.
And why won't y'all just ignore the 49er fan that hits every Raiders thread?? Dude is clearly starved for e-attention. Let the guy have his harmlessfun... he'll get bored once he realizes nobody cares about him or his family.

Originally Posted by dland24

IYN, I agree with you that people of their own teams should for the most part stay in their own threads. But this is NOT the Raiders thread. This is a thread about an NFL coach that punched out his assistant coach. A coach needs to be level headed and the voice of reason of a football team. He should not be getting into fights. This is unacceptable for an NFL coach, so you should have no problem with fans of other teams coming in here and bashing the Raiders organization.

the only dude i have a problem with is the same guy who trolls every raiders thread. i dont care if you come in and talk about it but this guy has a hard onfor the raiders

Back
Top Bottom