Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

I have a lone star joint with Big Alejandro and it is ridiculous and I only have 4 classified pieces

Gonna be a complete wrap when I get six

B61B73C9-FF57-4A50-B0C4-E8AEA132AA0B.jpeg

Please do that's a 6 pc nomad? What guns you running? And perks.

Got 2 houses

1 with unforgiving responsive
The other with responsive predatory

He is running two of the House :lol:

I wanna see some dark zone rouge hunting with that build.

Got ya. I’ve done 2 3 and 4v1s as I solo the dz majority of the time. But nomad makes it a bit easier for these fights since I’ll def have 1 extra life at the minimum

So who is all on PS4?

We need to get this poppin.

And the DZ is :pimp:. Just got 5 classified and an exotic in one run. Not to mention all the tech

If I see it for dirt cheap I will copp on XBOX and run with you.

Also, as anyone in here down for some one on one DZ? I need a few more kills to get the trophy and I think it would be dope to go head to head Best outta 10 and see who comes out on top :nerd:

Which DLC would you guys recommend. I don't really do PvP so last stand does interest me. So survival or underground?

Underground If you gotta choose one. Last stand is nice though and I’d suggest getting into PvP cause this game has one of the most original experiences

Last edited:
Underground If you gotta choose one. Last stand is nice though and I’d suggest getting into PvP cause this game has one of the most original experiences
Went into the DZ was having a great time then some dude was like hey you got something on your shirt and proceeded to kill me repeatedly. Then his boys joined in smh.

Good build but will get you waxed solo.

Especially in a The DZ when cats are running classified predators mark and nomad builds.

OR, doubling up on classified nomad and predators mark with a ninja bag. No chance b.

Don't even play the DZ lol. I do fine solo pve tho. Farming resistance is so fun.

Back
Top Bottom