Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Striker is pretty meh. I just 1v1 my boy who got it. And I whooped his *** 5 times. Only used 1 Medkit

Nomad is the goat

I really like the storyline of this game. I wish it was sort of like GTA Online, where you can see other folks running around the entire map and not just in the DZ.

I wonder if Jake Gyllenhal is still doing this movie.

The story is good, but they haven't advanced it after the "end game". Aaron Keener is still alive, so it'd be cool if they expanded on that more.

Striker is pretty meh. I just 1v1 my boy who got it. And I whooped his *** 5 times. Only used 1 Medkit

Really? Classified, right? The thing with Striker's is that if you can land all your shots and build your stacks, it can be very powerful. But the key is... land your shots. PC/mouse guys will probably have more success with this.

The story is good, but they haven't advanced it after the "end game". Aaron Keener is still alive, so it'd be cool if they expanded on that more.

Really? Classified, right? The thing with Striker's is that if you can land all your shots and build your stacks, it can be very powerful. But the key is... land your shots. PC/mouse guys will probably have more success with this.

Yup! He’s a great player. Not gonna lie. But If you have potato aim you won’t get far. And I would strafe around him to make him miss shots

I'm getting every classified piece other than the ones I need smh. Getting trash exotics too smh all I want is a house and full tactician classified set smh.

I want a 4 piece classified Nomad and Banshee ninja bag build and wreck these rouges

I will be grinding this week

This game so fun but so frustrating at the same time lol. Was trying to run the relay mission with randoms (I know I kno)
And almost threw my controller thru the tv. They kept dying bruh smh. I run support/healer and I was doing the most damage I knew something was wrong smh. Then this dude gets the relay and just walks right past the box and kept walking in a circle for 20 mins. Just turned off my Xbox and started playing MLB the show.

Looks like The Division 2 is getting announced today. I liked the first one but there’s a ton that can be done to improve upon the formula

Apparently they have a new engine, hence why they're going with The Division 2 instead of adding to 1.

This may get me back in. Hope the story mode is longer and it's PVP everywhere. Doubt it, though.

Hope part 2 fixes a lot of issues that we had earlier and well as now

And we get some good balancing. PvP separate from pve

F2CEA7D3-2298-4DF7-84D8-01E11C88E150.jpeg

Nice.

I have been hustling.

My classy Reclaimer tank/skill build with Cadaceus or whatever that gun is called is outta control :lol:

My Lone Star with Big Alenjandro and Super 90 as well.

Completed my Classified Reclaimers today... but won't really be using it unless for longer Legendary missions.

Predators up next...

IMO, I'd probably pair the House up with an Urban MDR or something with a longer range. House for close-up burst damage, MDR or sniper for something further away.

Back
Top Bottom