Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Just purchased last night and completed the first mission and side mission. I'm liking it so far.

Also making sure that I don't waste resources or funds until I max level up and begin DZing it up.

Want to be a DPS player this time around.

As a DC native...playing this game is surreal :lol:

I'm wasting time running around the map seeing how accurate the city is

As a DC native...playing this game is surreal :lol:

I'm wasting time running around the map seeing how accurate the city is
I hear it's quite accurate? More so than NYC in D1?

stay lurkin stay lurkin :lol: I'm not really going that fast! Soloing most tasks and matchmaking for the mainmissions. I've only done a few side missions!

^ :lol: Not until I'm done leveling up! Still at "World Tier 0" right now! Still got a long way to go!

That Roosevelt Island Stronghold was so tough! That last bit was insane.

Finally got to WT1. My map is all red now, those damn Black Tusks, True Sons or whatever the hell they're called!
It seems like there's always a conflict somewhere now... always some battle. I regain control of a Control Point and minutes later it's under attack again and turning red.
Is it gonna be like this throughout all the WT levels? A perpetual cycle of me killing bad guys, talking a Control Point and the bad guys respawning and taking it back?

Man I’ve been cleaning up side missions and all those random task that pop up. It helps especially to check out the guns I pick up. I just wish I could get a bigger ammo can for the LMGs. Maybe when I level up more.

Slowly putting in the work. Do you guys take your time or do you do everything in one area before moving to the next?

Slowly putting in the work. Do you guys take your time or do you do everything in one area before moving to the next?
I like to take my time... explore and whatnot. I also like to do the Control Points as their stash room resets every 24hrs. Free loot.

I like to take my time... explore and whatnot. I also like to do the Control Points as their stash room resets every 24hrs. Free loot.
I saw you playing last night. You've put in a lot of work already lolol

I havent finished the game but I’m guessing next division will be in LA. Would be pretty sweet.

I gotta say...it really pisses me off when I clear a propoganda spot and then like an hr later they set up shop right back in the same damn spot.

The first division did this also

The MK17 is a fantastic rifle. High DPS with decent firing rate. The M4's that I've come across had too low of a DPS tho.

Back
Top Bottom