Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Ok, I'll jump in if I get the chance. I only have 2 Ivory Keys right now... which I'm assuming also means that I have 2 masks?

I don’t know if you need keys for these masks. If you YouTube hunter masks there are videos on them.

I was under the impression that each Hunter mask comes with an Ivory key... and when you get all 8, you can unlock that weapon box at the White House?

I thought I needed to be carried, but I made my way to Tier 3. Just have to grind side missions and events to raise my gear score.

Reached Tier 5 last night and my gear score is currently 444.

So do I continue to do missions and get better gear or start going into the DZ? I did one missions after Tier 5 and got a second piece of green armor, but that was it.

What should I do next?

Keep doing missions... Daily Missions. Eventually you'll get more gear with a higher score. You can go into the DZ, but I managed to go all the way past 500 without ever setting foot in there. You can also look to recalibration to up your gearscore.

Keep doing missions... Daily Missions. Eventually you'll get more gear with a higher score. You can go into the DZ, but I managed to go all the way past 500 without ever setting foot in there. You can also look to recalibration to up your gearscore.
So the grind continues lol

So the grind continues lol

:lol:

I am having a good time with it. Still playing the game pretty blind and on my own time and it is a blast.

You guys need to help me get my PS4 character up to speed. He is an Asian cat that occasionally loads in Black? :rofl:

It’s a trip :lol: I will post pics next time.

I am impressed at how solid this game has been since release. The first game there were too many issues going on lol

This game is wild annoying once the World Tier begins. The constant taking and retaking of control points is ****ing useless. I clear out a control point...and while im omw to take out another one...the one i just ****ing took gets re-taken in 5 minutes.

I usually jump on but I'm out out town right now. Gear Score is currently 507 if I'm not mistaken. I usually grab the dropped gear and then share it w/ my group, same thing cats did w/ me so if you need help running, add me on PSN, name in the sig.

And recalibration is definitely the way to go. I was at 500 and then I recalibrated my 1 gear set. Got some up to 515 after recalibrating.

Last edited:
I would say hold off on the recalibration for now. Some stats are capped at a certain level when you try to move them over to another gear piece, but apparently in the new patch they will remove that cap... or at least raise it.

I'm still at 499. Finally found a Custom P416 G3, but the stats are alright.

I know one thing, I can't solo a control point when it's level 3. I was attempting to get high-end blueprints, but I kept getting wiped lol

So for the last day or two, I focused on the daily missions and then work the remaining side missions.

What do you guys do with the unwanted low gear weapons you get? Sell or Deconstruct?

The best thing I’ve discovered for control points is to just not really engage until back up arrives. Then you can pick people off while they’re fighting the civilians.

I'm still at 499. Finally found a Custom P416 G3, but the stats are alright.

I know one thing, I can't solo a control point when it's level 3. I was attempting to get high-end blueprints, but I kept getting wiped lol

So for the last day or two, I focused on the daily missions and then work the remaining side missions.

What do you guys do with the unwanted low gear weapons you get? Sell or Deconstruct?

I usually run L3 CP's with someone... but the rewards have been underwhelming... for all that work, it was meh.

Both. When your spare parts inventory is full, sell... when it's not, deconstruct.

The best thing I’ve discovered for control points is to just not really engage until back up arrives. Then you can pick people off while they’re fighting the civilians.

Yep, that's what I do too when I solo. You need something or someone to get the baddies distracted.

Back
Top Bottom