Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

lmao it was last day of beta bro relax
roll.gif

Yea but those were some good times playing that game. I just miss being able to prone and I felt the gun mechanics can be a little choppy but overall I see this game has plenty of potential. I'll probably preorder the gold edition when the release date comes close.
i feel you , socom 2 was my ****... 

i liked socom but i was a lil to young to FULLY understand how great that game was but G.R.A.W 2 was my goat shooter (along with cod4 in second)

Same here. Im not sure if I would give GRAW that goat title, but I did love that game. 1 and 2. I mightve liked 1 more but i cant remember.

Going to get my pre-order in this weekend, most likely the gold edition. We gotta link up on Xbox and see if we can all get into one server and just run it and kill a bunch of randoms.

:wow: Freedom Fighters mention! That was my ****. Was hoping EA made a sequel after they pushed the Russians out of NYC. Game was ahead of its time. Commanding 16 NPCs at once in the battlefield was unreal.

Destiny should take notes on laying out a game plan like that.

This looks lit tho. I didn't play the beta and plan on going in blind :nerd:

Destiny should take notes on laying out a game plan like that.

This looks lit tho. I didn't play the beta and plan on going in blind
nerd.gif
Same here. I missed every open beta lol.

So is this game similar to Destiny, where you level up your character with gear and weapons? 

Loot trading? 
nerd.gif

Potential for a new side-hustle 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom