Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Man Im just not convinced that this game will be good or have replay value

Maybe reviews this week will help me make a better decision

I cant stress how sick i am of this season pass **** man.

Everyone is just releasing unfinished games and patching them up as a they go along

Last edited:
Since this is an RPG, the Season Pass isn't an issue here. If this was a FPS or another genre of game, I wouldn't even consider supporting the notion of charging people for more content down the line. This is only Year 1, so it looks like the developer is in it for the long haul.

Y'all watch the video or nah ? Season passes doesn't equate to a game not finished. Can't relate all games to destiny, it appears this dlc is adding content but yes reviews will clear the picture if content is on the base game, $60 worth of content

Y'all watch the video or nah ? Season passes doesn't equate to a game not finished. Can't relate all games to destiny, it appears this dlc is adding content but yes reviews will clear the picture if content is on the base game, $60 worth of content

Smh that destiny slander im tell bigj

These guys have been developing this game for at least 4 years. It first came out at E3 2013 I believe. I'm sure these guys have more than 1 year worth of content. Look at how BF4 is still supported and it's been out for over 2 years.

laugh.gif
 shotta knows our gripes about destiny.

That's all ive played for the past year so when i see stuff like expansions, i get weary 
laugh.gif

:lol:  shotta knows our gripes about destiny.

That's all ive played for the past year so when i see stuff like expansions, i get weary :lol:  

You should im shook to even purchase new games these days. Destiny was great but it opened Pandoras box as far as releasing betas as games then releasing content later for a price.

laugh.gif

That's all ive played for the past year so when i see stuff like expansions, i get weary 
laugh.gif

You should im shook to even purchase new games these days. Destiny was great but it opened Pandoras box as far as releasing betas as games then releasing content later for a price.
We really played the Destiny (Beta) for a full year before we got the rest of the content. 

Man 
mean.gif

:lol:  shotta knows our gripes about destiny.

That's all ive played for the past year so when i see stuff like expansions, i get weary :lol:  

destiny trash 

I know where your hesitance was coming from bro and I feel you.

I don't think we will get shafted like that no time soon game wise, my biggest concerns because it's ubi is the game works at launch and the servers are good. I'm weary about content a little, in the sense it's constantly entertaining, I hope the beta DZ was a scratch of the surface. Even tho I hate Ubi I think overall this game will fulfil our multiplayer itch we once had with destiny in a much better fashion.

Let us pray my fellow former guardians. 24 hours until launch.

Big J probably doing a raid as I write this.

for real... destiny was terrible. I can't believe I was playing that for over a year
indifferent.gif

Is this game going to be good...? 

The thing with destiny was that the content just wasnt there or up to par, Prison of Elders and Crota strike were terrible 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

destiny trash 

I don't think we will get shafted like that no time soon game wise, my biggest concerns because it's ubi is the game works at launch and the servers are good. I'm weary about content a little, in the sense it's constantly entertaining, I hope the beta DZ was a scratch of the surface. Even tho I hate Ubi I think overall this game will fulfil our multiplayer itch we once had with destiny in a much better fashion.

laugh.gif

Big J is committed for sure

The thing with destiny was that the content just wasnt there or up to par, Prison of Elders and Crota strike were terrible 
mean.gif
Crota raud was the only raid you really needed teamwork to win though.
Absolutely not. 
roll.gif

4-5 ppl stood on the windowsill and gjarbagehorned crote while the sword bearer did all the work

Last edited:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

destiny trash 

laugh.gif

Big J is committed for sure

mean.gif
Crota raud was the only raid you really needed teamwork to win though.
Absolutely not. 
roll.gif

4-5 ppl stood on the windowsill and gjarbagehorned crote while the sword bearer did all the work
@bigj505  never gon quit but he my homie tho 
laugh.gif

i could kill crota myself with my gjally shots, no teamwork required 

So usually a game can be embargo'd either a day before or the day of release
Ubisoft isn't sending review copies UNTIL the day of release
AGAIN
REVIEW COPIES WONT BE SENT TO PLACES LIKE IGN AND GAMESPOT
UNTIL DAY OF RELEASE
Which means u won't even get legit reviews until a week or 2 after release
thats not a good sign
Only a few other games that I can think of have had that
Where review copies weren't even sent until day of release