Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

How is everyone balancing out our stats (DPS, Health, Skill Score)?

It's always such a decision when I change out a piece of equipment, be in my inventory for 15-20 minutes straight going over what I want to sacrifice
laugh.gif
I currently spread my points in around 2,5k firearms, 2k stamina and 1,2k electronics

Haven't stepped foot in the DZ yet, not ready for them problems :lol:
Is there such a thing as a quiet stroll in the DZ? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Nope :lol:

I was in there dolo the other day and was underground fighting this boss. Kill him, then two randoms come in the room with me. I have a purple drop to pick up, so I wait a sec bc the dudes are in there. They don't bother me but as soon as I pick up the loot, I get shot at :smh: I was so heated, I respawn and then run to the nearest extraction waiting for them to get some get back :lol:

Haven't stepped foot in the DZ yet, not ready for them problems :lol:
Is there such a thing as a quiet stroll in the DZ? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Nope :lol:

I was in there dolo the other day and was underground fighting this boss. Kill him, then two randoms come in the room with me. I have a purple drop to pick up, so I wait a sec bc the dudes are in there. They don't bother me but as soon as I pick up the loot, I get shot at :smh: I was so heated, I respawn and then run to the nearest extraction waiting for them to get some get back :lol:

Yea, I don't think I'll stroll in there alone unless I'm just doing small stuff for the rec.

I picked out some highlights.
[h4]GAMEPLAY[/h4]
  • Named enemies. will now drop better loot in Challenge mode than in Hard mode.
  •  
  • Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.
  •  
  • Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and PistolsIts bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired onesFor all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
  •  
  • Fixed an issue where weapons dealt no damage if the reload animation was interrupted by an agent’s skill
  •  
  • Fixed a bug where experience was not being awarded for completing all side-missions in the Midtown East safe house
  •  
  • Fixed instances where the Seeker Mine with Airburst / Multi-mine mod would detonate too soon, miss targets or cause no damage
  •  
  • Fixed a bug where grenades would sometimes not display the blast radius warning before detonating
  •  
  • Fixed an issue where some NPCs in low cover would not react to being shot by the player
  •  
  • Fixed an issue where DPS would not be calculated properly when purchasing a new weapon mod
[h4]DARK ZONE[/h4]
  • Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
  •  
  • Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
  •  
  • The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
  •  
  • Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players’ inventory
  •  
  • Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
  •  
  • Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
  •  
  • Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved
  •  
  • Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone:Lvl 30: 1-3 Phoenix CreditsLvl 31: 2-4 Phoenix CreditsLvl 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits
  •  
  • Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
  •  
  • Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
  •  
  • Improved Dark Zone Chests items quality:Rank 30 chests will now drop Superior (Purple) items instead of Specialized (Blue)Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items
  •  
  • Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
  •  
[h4]UI[/h4]
  • Added more information for Daily missions on the Map
  •  
  • Tutorials have received some UI polish
  •  
  • The Matchmaking menu now displays the mission difficulty rating more prominently
  •  
  • The mini-map mission tracker has been optimized to be less confusing to players
  •  
  • Fixed a bug where some of the attributes for high-end equipment were cut-off in the recalibration menu
  •  
[h4]XBOX ONE[/h4]
  • Fixed a bug where players could not reconnect to the servers after suspending the game on Xbox One
  •  
  • Fixed a bug on Xbox One where unblocking a player would not be reflected in-game until title reboot
[h4]PLAYSTATION 4[/h4]
  • Added an option to disable the PlayStation 4 controller speaker
  •  
  • Improved textures and models streaming speed
  •  
  • Fixed an issue where ISAC volume could get too loud when playing with headsets

Last edited:
wish some of the other bugs would be fixed

.... like how i can never finish this Upgrade Wing Tutorial or how I can switch to the shottie, immediately aim, and have not not fire at all

When do yall dudes usually get on on PS4? I like the challenge of doing missions alone but also enjoy running w/ a few other people for the thrill and tactical aspect of it all. Only at level 7 but handle my own.

When do yall dudes usually get on on PS4? I like the challenge of doing missions alone but also enjoy running w/ a few other people for the thrill and tactical aspect of it all. Only at level 7 but handle my own.
I live in HK so my playing time is a bit different.  I usually play at night here, which is morning for North Americans... like around this time.

I do most of the side-stuff solo, but wouldn't mind working with more people.  Lvl20 now. 

wish some of the other bugs would be fixed

.... like how i can never finish this Upgrade Wing Tutorial or how I can switch to the shottie, immediately aim, and have not not fire at all

Hurry up and get to 30 u be slacking. Bruh

Had some time to play and level up this weekend. I really enjoy walking around and taking out gang members and cleaners lol.

Had some time to play and level up this weekend. I really enjoy walking around and taking out gang members and cleaners lol.
Yep, me too... taking my time and exploring. 

Is it cold-blooded that I take out baddies who were just minding their own business... beating on corpses?  

Last edited:
My friends love to lure people with a manhunt to get some kills. :lol:

My friend and I have 0 interest in getting good items in the Dark Zone. Our only purpose is to troll and frustrate people who try to extract loot :smh: :lol: We lure them out by calling in an extraction chopper. After that, we hide somewhere and wait for them to come by, and then we just run up to them and kill them and go back into hiding :lol: We don't even pick up their loot most of the time; we just have other players pick it up, so that the person we just killed goes after them instead. The problem is we stop this from happening by going after this person every time he respawns :rofl:

Last edited:
My friends love to lure people with a manhunt to get some kills. :lol:

My friend and I have 0 interest in getting good items in the Dark Zone. Our only purpose is to troll and frustrate people who try to extract loot :smh: :lol: We lure them out by calling in an extraction chopper. After that, we hide somewhere and wait for them to come by, and then we just run up to them and kill them and go back into hiding :lol: We don't even pick up their loot most of the time; we just have other players pick it up, so that the person we just killed goes after them instead. The problem is we stop this from happening by going after this person every time he respawns :rofl:
the better gear is from the Phoenix cred merchant in the northern area but you still have to be lvl 50
you're gonna end up being bullied in a lil bit

For those that have been able to do the Autumn's Hope loot cave, Massive will be updating the game that will prevent it from happening again.

From NeoGAF:

ZdnkoAc.jpg

laugh.gif

Imgur pics have been acting up lately. I had to jump into IE to see it.

I won't lie, I did it for an hour or two. Got 2 of the AR he drops and enough PC to buy the gold firepower, stamina, and electronics gear mods from the PC vendor in the base.

Now I can dismantle all my gear mods and free up like 15 slots in my backpack. 
nthat.gif

I'm still trying to find better gear to get my DPS and Health to 100k+ range, my DPS and Health currently is 80k and 60k with skills being 20k i think, :lol:.

You'll get there, young padawan. I'm tryna get like this guy, he's pretty much a tank with 105k DPS and 127k HP.

Love this game played all day... Still not good enough to step into the dark zone but soon enough lol. Especially with people playing like my man up there. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom