Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

I need to upgrade my guns or get better ones, I got some lvl 10 guns but can't even use em yet :lol:. So the DZ is where all the good weaponry is right? I'm level 8 right now, so I should be good......I think.

i think its recommended that you are a 15 before hitting the DZ... i woudnt put too much into looking for great guns right now... just get your level up.

My team of randoms got slaughtered during the 1st two attempts. I thought we had to clear out the enemies before extracting the gear.
Oh, so did we. Kept getting wiped at the end of the final battle. 

Reached the checkpoint, died, and one guy left. So it was just me and another guy and we just communicated on who to attack and we eventually beat the level lol. 

Sucks for that guy.

I need to upgrade my guns or get better ones, I got some lvl 10 guns but can't even use em yet
laugh.gif
. So the DZ is where all the good weaponry is right? I'm level 8 right now, so I should be good......I think.
You'll get some decent guns as you do the missions, side missions, etc. 

I'm lvl 18, i think...and I'm tempted to craft some really strong weapons...but I know I should wait. lol

I need to upgrade my guns or get better ones, I got some lvl 10 guns but can't even use em yet :lol: . So the DZ is where all the good weaponry is right? I'm level 8 right now, so I should be good......I think.
You'll get some decent guns as you do the missions, side missions, etc. 

I'm lvl 18, i think...and I'm tempted to craft some really strong weapons...but I know I should wait. lol

When I started being able to buy purples...

Rick-Ross-Throwing-Money.gif

Yea, I think I do need to run w/ some cats already accustomed to the DZ just to get my feet wet. Just gotta find some of yall who be on when I'm on and just roll through :lol:

I enjoy more games like this that need sort of a tactical approach than say a COD which is more run-n-gun, makes the game more fun imo.

This is my only issue with the game really.

I'm a really casual gamer where I really only play for like 45min to an hour tops and it seems like the missions take so long because you gotta empty a whole clip into someone for them to die. I dont really understand what to do with the inventory (what to deconstruct or what to sell) and its too much for me as a some one who will probably only play a couple hours a week.

If i had the attention span to sit and play im sure it would be fun but i get bored sitting there shooting the same people running up to me and using half my ammo on 4 guys. I got the ak on Sunday so im hoping for better results
You gotta upgrade your guns and DPS, more so damage. It doesn't sound like you're dying so upgrade your arsenal. If you play missions that are leveled to your character and have the same leveled weapons you don't need more than a clip. Try using more tech skills like the sticky bomb, turret or seeker mine.

Its not a pick up shooter like Battlefield or COD where you just turn on the Xbox and go. If you don't bother to at least keep a rotation of new gear without having to go out of your way this might not be the game for you. Its just how this game is.

Last edited:
Do you guys deconstruct or stash duplicate weapons? I've been deconstructing most of my duplicate or weaker items.

Do you guys deconstruct or stash duplicate weapons? I've been deconstructing most of my duplicate or weaker items.

i honestly have sold a lot because the construction of weapons isnt useful to me right now as much as buying a purple.
as you get closer to 30, you should be leaning towards materials so that you can start constructing weapons you may want to work with.

I have duplicates of some yellow weapons stashed (Midas, Cadeceus), as well as some I don't use (Cassidy, Patkan, ect)

This is my only issue with the game really.

I'm a really casual gamer where I really only play for like 45min to an hour tops and it seems like the missions take so long because you gotta empty a whole clip into someone for them to die. I dont really understand what to do with the inventory (what to deconstruct or what to sell) and its too much for me as a some one who will probably only play a couple hours a week.

If i had the attention span to sit and play im sure it would be fun but i get bored sitting there shooting the same people running up to me and using half my ammo on 4 guys. I got the ak on Sunday so im hoping for better results
I got the ak on sunday too... smh, the enemies just get stronger... lol 

i was super pissed last night trying to get head shots seems like the best route... 

I've been deconstructing my weapons and gear lately. I've been considering stashing my any gear weapons (blue and up) if I decide to create another character.

But we'll see.

Was able to take advantage of the Bullet King exploit before it was patched.

Got all the crafting materials.

I deconstructed everything since the beginning. Whats the point of regular credits when you hit 30?

Yea, I forgot about the gun color levels. I don't have any solid guns yet, all still reg guns. I've deconstructed a few though so that I can have the parts for when I do need them. I've held off on buyin anything b/c I only have about 2500 to spend.

What's the timer on the refresh for the dailies? Is it at a certain time every night or does it have to do when you completed them the previous day?

I have duplicates of some yellow weapons stashed (Midas, Cadeceus), as well as some I don't use (Cassidy, Patkan, ect)
I just got a midas and Cadeceus, deconstructed both :lol:
they weren't touching my vector that has that healing perk but I have destructive on mine too. plus the dmg alone wasn't that good.
think people are putting those guns on a pedestal just because they're "unique" and haven't crafted stuff yet

I deconstruct duplicates or any guns lower than my primary, unless it's a high end. Also just started picking up blue weapons to deconstruct for high end weapon parts.

Back
Top Bottom