Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Story mode did not continue in D1 after the main game. We left off and never found out more about Keener and the first wave.

All the DLCs were game modes that didn't progress the story.

Story mode did not continue in D1 after the main game. We left off and never found out more about Keener and the first wave.

All the DLCs were game modes that didn't progress the story.

They added some Kenner story stuff in Wedt Pier later.

But yeah no new story missions.

I am gonna preorder today.

Just pre ordered the standard edition.

It looks like year one DLC is free but gold allows you to access the dlc early? As well as it gives you some gear and cosmetics.

Like Ricky said I won’t be up to speed on this stuff when it comes out so that is not necessary.

But I will see you agents out in the field :pimp:

lol it's been 6 years and a whole generation since that e3 trailer.

the graphics don't look exactly like the e3 trailer, but they're far from terrible. Division is one of the best looking games this generation, especially on PC. The NYC they built is incredible, and I'm expecting more of the same for D2.

E9123CA7-7CAA-45F2-A080-3BCA37E69103.gif

lol it's been 6 years and a whole generation since that e3 trailer.

the graphics don't look exactly like the e3 trailer, but they're far from terrible. Division is one of the best looking games this generation, especially on PC. The NYC they built is incredible, and I'm expecting more of the same for D2.
It's not just graphics but the map size was scaled down too

My mind and body is ready for the 7th gonna leave work early that day . I pre ordered the gold edition that gives you the exotic shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom