Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

PVE is ok so far. A few main missions, a couple of side missions and some various area-securing missions... killing bad guys to help the good guys secure a location.

Spent most of the day playing the Beta, definitely considering getting it depending on the main story length. The DZ was brutal for me with the first one since I didn't have time to grind it out and didn't have a solid squad to run with all of the time.

Beta feels good...I'll probably get this once I'm done with Sekiro

I am definitely going to miss the snowy holiday aesthetic of the first game tho

I have been playing it One X this time around and it didn’t disappoint.

I am really looking forward to it.

Still not quite used to the lack of an instant first-aid system though.
Otherwise, it's been fun.

Gonna cop but a few weeks after release date not gambling with these games these days

Still not quite used to the lack of an instant first-aid system though.
Otherwise, it's been fun.

Yeah the only reason i can think they went the plates route is those scumbags in the dz that use to run banshee gear set i believe never forget that take damn near 5 clips to kill a rouge agent

I bought it. Preordered to get the early access and haven’t even had time to get on it yet. I probably should have waited until it went on sale but I had a lot of fun with the first one.

when i first played on xbox i was having horrible frame rate drops & this was on the one x. one thing that i found that reduced framerate drops completely for me was moving the game to my external harddrive.

when i first played on xbox i was having horrible frame rate drops & this was on the one x. one thing that i found that reduced framerate drops completely for me was moving the game to my external harddrive.

We will see if there is a day one patch

The map is HUGE and there's soooo much more content. The beta is not representative of the final product... not by a long shot!

I've experienced frame-rate drops and it's still slightly buggy, but I'm sure they'll patch things up down the road.

40+ GB install, plus a patch. Don't remember how big it was, but I wanna say 5gb or so? I could be totally wrong tho.

Back
Top Bottom